+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
It is also good that they are giving preference for those who submitted first. Even though my AOR is April.. I know my friends whose AOR is march and waiting for biometrics.. So personally I feel they should get preference and a good decision
Some Good News at last!

Does any body know more information about these calls from IRCC? do they make an appointment for you?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Please share your AOR here if you receive the call, thanks!

Hopefully they will contact via email as well, there are too many concerns with phone calls.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
I can confirm about 4 ppr today in Nigeria, two AOR 2020, the other two 2019
I hope they are processing faster now but still i dont think any of us will have ppr very soon. They are really low on staff and may be even after biometric we will have a long wait. I dont want to discourage anybody but this is what my lawyer in canada said. I hope she is wrong

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I hope they are processing faster now but still i dont think any of us will have ppr very soon. They are really low on staff and may be even after biometric we will have a long wait. I dont want to discourage anybody but this is what my lawyer in canada said. I hope she is wrong
I'm optimistic more folks will get ppr mail this week. One of them even requested for gcms notes early in the day and got ppr by midnight. Funny, all four had ottawa as their VO

Reactions: Rags2020

Sunilthomas00

Jun 26, 2020
I am really getting worried as my biometric submission is nearing the due date. And it seems VFS canada in India aint gonna open soon. My biometrics submission is due on oct 3. Any advice?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I am really getting worried as my biometric submission is nearing the due date. And it seems VFS canada in India aint gonna open soon. My biometrics submission is due on oct 3. Any advice?
You don’t need to do anything.
“No application will be refused or closed if you aren’t able to give your biometrics within the period indicated on your BIL. This applies to you, even if your BIL says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.”

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Hi Guys, I received the RPRF request on the 19th of August. Are there any chances of rejection from this point onwards. I have not seen in any forums so would like your thoughts. @legalfalcon if you could advise as well.

UK2CA

Sep 2, 2020
Hi all, if I have an ADR still outstanding, will IRCC still work on my case on things that are unrelated to the ADR? Or will they only work on it when everything has been received? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys, I received the RPRF request on the 19th of August. Are there any chances of rejection from this point onwards. I have not seen in any forums so would like your thoughts. @legalfalcon if you could advise as well.
RPRF signifies that your application has entered eligibility, and most likely your eligibility has been recommended passed by an analyst or an assistant' or even passed conclusively by an officer.

The chances of rejection considerably reduce at this stage. However, you should send a webform and ask if your eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer, or rely on your GCMS notes. Once the eligibility is passed, you are out of the woods.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all, if I have an ADR still outstanding, will IRCC still work on my case on things that are unrelated to the ADR? Or will they only work on it when everything has been received? Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks in advance!
It will depend on what the ADR is for?

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
RPRF signifies that your application has entered eligibility, and most likely your eligibility has been recommended passed by an analyst or an assistant' or even passed conclusively by an officer.

The chances of rejection considerably reduce at this stage. However, you should send a webform and ask if your eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer, or rely on your GCMS notes. Once the eligibility is passed, you are out of the woods.
Thank you so much and may God bless you always for the help and support you have given across the forums to many people..