+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Called ircc yesterday, eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed only security outstanding.
This is progress compared to my last webform response on 20th of last month that had only eligibility valid while criminality and security were both in progress.
AOR April 24
Still yet to receive my gcms notes requested for on 20th of last month

Reactions: UniSaverH

riya2018

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Called ircc yesterday, eligibility passed, criminality passed, medical passed only security outstanding.
This is progress compared to my last webform response on 20th of last month that had only eligibility valid while criminality and security were both in progress.
AOR April 24
Are you FSW-O?

reptiloid

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
In Moscow, Russia VFS opened for passport processing. But biometrics is still closed. Anyway, it is a good and optimistic sign.

Reactions: Tanker

slayyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
AOR April 24
When you log in to your IRCC account, does it say your background check in progress or something else? Just curious since my AOR is close to yours.

Dr Seun

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
When you log in to your IRCC account, does it say your background check in progress or something else? Just curious since my AOR is close to yours.
Yup, perhaps since one part of the background check is not passed, the ircc account won't be updated. I did biometrics though on the 31st of last month, so I'm optimistic it'll be passed before monthend

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
My apologies for the long post but I think you should go through it.

So I have been researching on alternate options for Biometrics for Inland applicants.
As you all might know IRCC has advised against travelling to other international biometric collection sites for giving biometrics.

But they have also said, "you can go to a VAC centre outside your country of residence".

Most of the countries have their VAC's closed for now, like India, Brazil, etc. But there is one VAC in USA too which is in New York and its open for biometrics. Most of the inland applicants have US travel visa and IRCC website says that you can travel to a VAC outside your country so would it be a problem if an inland applicant gives biometric there?

I know you cannot go to an ASC (Application Support Centre) in America as you have to be legally working or studying in US to give biometrics there, but for the VAC's IRCC itself says its ok to go outside country.

Please go on this link for your reference - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Just raised a webform to enquire about the status of my application. But after submission, it told me that "if your application is within the processing time, you will not receive a reply..."

Does this mean they won't give me any information on the status of my application?

CEC inland. My AOR is April 29. Medical passed on June 22. Still cannot give biometrics...

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Just raised a webform to enquire about the status of my application. But after submission, it told me that "if your application is within the processing time, you will not receive a reply..."

Does this mean they won't give me any information on the status of my application?

CEC inland. My AOR is April 29. Medical passed on June 22. Still cannot give biometrics...
You should get reply in 3 to 10 days.

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi All,
My Timeline:
AOR: 28 April
MEP & BIL: 18 June
GCMS Note Request: 4 August
GCMS Note Received: 27 August

With following information on Page 2, under 'Assessment' Header:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Info Sharing: In progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Medical: Passed

What does it mean? Does it mean that Eligibility is passes by officer?
P.S: I didn't find any record of assessment by Case Analyst

Thanks,
Moien
Hi,

Could you please share

1) where you ordered Gcms notes from?
2) Date when Gcms were actually generated by IRCC?

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a really good news.

SERVICE CANADA IS CALLING INLAND APPLICANTS FOR BIOMETRICS !!!

Call 18882422100 and listen to whatever the voice is saying, after talking about lebanon situation and online services the voice informs about biometrics.

I request you all to please update here when you receive a call or email from service canada as they are going for "first come first serve" basis. That means they will call you first if you applied first and then move chronologically.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017

Call 18882422100 and listen to whatever the voice is saying, after talking about lebanon situation and online services the voice informs about biometrics.

I request you all to please update here when you receive a call or email from service canada as they are going for "first come first serve" basis. That means they will call you first if you applied first and then move chronologically.
This is true!!! I just called and heard the same thing!! Finally some good news!!!!

Chennyttran

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020

So they will call us in the order of AOR received? Is that correct? Is there anything we can do at this point? Do we need to call service Canada or anything?
Thanks

Last edited:

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
So they will call us in the order of AOR received? Is that correct? Is there anything we can do at this point? Do we need to call service Canada or anything?
Thanks
Yes, exactly. Right now what everyone needs to do on this forum is to keep updating us as soon as they receive the call or email from service canada.

The reason for that is we will know what AOR they are on currently. That ways people will have an idea when they are gonna get the appointment and can plan ahead and keep themselves free.

Reactions: Tanker