caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
No I haven’t yet. I was wondering if i should or not as my six months timeline is still not finished.
Understood. Many applicants never do or even request their GCMS file. It has no adverse impact and it's your call. About the 6 month mark, here is some info about it.

In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard. Source

Mangath

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Understood. Many applicants never do or even request their GCMS file. It has no adverse impact and it's your call. About the 6 month mark, here is some info about it.

In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard. Source
Thank you. I will raise webform soon.

sonyguntuka

Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone, we have applied for PR, inland paper-based application under AIPP program to IRCC on March 23rd 2020.
Yet, we did not receive any update or AOR from IRCC. Did anyone get your AOR with similar timelines under AIPP?? If so, Please let me know your timelines

inasi

Sep 4, 2020
Did anyone else get a ghost update today? I havent done biometrics yet. CEC inland AOR april 23.

suhope

Sep 8, 2020
Hi
pls suggest me
AOR:Apr 3rd
Today I called iRCC agent ..they are still telling that ...Reviewing whether you meet the eligibility...and back ground check under process..pls tell me what is recommend pass. my biometrics deadline was on sep 4.. iam worried they still doing eligibility criteria...when is the right time to go for gcms notes..

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi
pls suggest me
AOR:Apr 3rd
Today I called iRCC agent ..they are still telling that ...Reviewing whether you meet the eligibility...and back ground check under process..pls tell me what is recommend pass. my biometrics deadline was on sep 4.. iam worried they still doing eligibility criteria...when is the right time to go for gcms notes..
Apply for them today itself as you have crossed the 5 months mark already. The updates through calling IRCC and webform have been very unreliable. Its better you apply GCMS notes and get real updates and some peace of mind. They will take minimum 3 weeks to come.