India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Has anyone ordered notes after calling ircc. Was the information provided over the phone similar to notes received thereafter or did you find any discrepancies?

kwintin

Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-04-2020
Has anyone ordered notes after calling ircc. Was the information provided over the phone similar to notes received thereafter or did you find any discrepancies?
Some call center agents will not to tell you if there is a "Recommend Pass" and will stick to "Eligibility review is still in progress".
That's what I gather from my calls and GCMS notes.

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Yeah im from may 14th AOR and it matched with what IRCC agent mentioned but not with webform.

rishabmehta

Nov 27, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-04-2020
AOR Received.
12-04-2020
Some call center agents will not to tell you if there is a "Recommend Pass" and will stick to "Eligibility review is still in progress".
That's what I gather from my calls and GCMS notes.
Ok. Thanks for your reply. GCMS will provide a detailed overview.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
AOR: April 24th.

Just called IRCC, the agent said that I have passed eligibility and security check, only criminality check is still in process. I haven't done biometrics yet as the service is currently not available in Canada :(

Reactions: Dr Seun

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi everyone, can anyone tell me how much time it is taking for GCMS notes now-a-days.
I am FSW-Inland, AOR - April 6th, MEP/BIL - 23rd June. Thanks!

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi Kate... I am in BIOM GROUP 2...Evey thing passed except criminality. Bio metric pending.

Do you all think the BIOM Group has something to do with the order in which biometrics will be collected when the service reopens in Canada ? A lot of people have been waiting for so long

pbhanot

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Do you all think the BIOM Group has something to do with the order in which biometrics will be collected when the service reopens in Canada ? A lot of people have been waiting for so long
I personally believe Biom group 2 will be the ones who will be exempted from biometrics, because everyone who is in biom group 2 have -
1) Given biometrics this year itself (2020)
2) Are inland applicants (FSW-inland, CEC)
3) Its a guess, but i think people in this group haven't left Canada after giving biometrics.

This means verifying the identity of biom group 2 people is easier without the biometrics as they gave it earlier and have been here in canada since then.

Disclaimer - All this is just a theory based on what I am observing.

UK2CA

Sep 2, 2020
Dear all,

I am a FSW Outland EE applicant and the following are my details:-

AOR: 13 April 2020
MEP/BIL/ADR (Hong Kong PCC): 23 Jun 2020
Biometrics given: 17 July 2020
HK PCC received by IRCC Sydney CIO (via courier): 25 Aug 2020.

So far the status in my account indicates that IRCC still reviewing my eligibility and background check has not started.

Would it be a good time to order GCMS notes now? Also, would it be possible that eligibility check is done but the system has not been updated?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance for your help!

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Dear all,

So far the status in my account indicates that IRCC still reviewing my eligibility and background check has not started.

Would it be a good time to order GCMS notes now? Also, would it be possible that eligibility check is done but the system has not been updated?

What’s the status of ADR in your IRCC profile? Did it show that IRCC is reviewing your PCC? - if yes, you can request for notes, there should be progress in your app already.

UK2CA

Sep 2, 2020
What’s the status of ADR in your IRCC profile? Did it show that IRCC is reviewing your PCC? - if yes, you can request for notes, there should be progress in your app already.
Hi NOC98, thanks for your reply. Yes the status did change (on the 14th Aug) but I only uploaded the PCC's application receipt and a LoE explaining it is a matter of policy of the Hong Kong police to deliver the PCC directly to IRCC's office (on the 13th Aug).

The actual PCC reached their office only last week via courier

christysze

Apr 2, 2020
Dear all,

I'm also from HK. My PCC has been delivered on 17 July but apparently it is not opened by the officer till today (just called IRCC) due to covid. Suggest you to call IRCC to check your status on eligibility and criminality. Security check only started once they open the PCC.