+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Annie.1011

Feb 5, 2020
My AOR 25 April 2020, medical and biometrics are done. I raised webform a week ago and got this.
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Anyone receives information like this? Does this imply anything wrong with Eligibility since I clearly asked about Eligibility in the Webform but they didn’t mention anything about it. Normally, at this time eligibility verification should be completed, why my application seems not be touched by any visa officer. Disappointed! @legalfalcon Can you let me know what is different btw "have not been initiated" vs "are currently valid"?

Last edited:

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
My AOR 25 April 2020. I raised webform a week ago and got this reply.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.
Anyone receives information like this? Does this imply anything wrong with Eligibility since they didn’t mention about it. Normally, at this time eligibility verification should be completed, why my application seems not be touched by any visa officer. Disappointed!
I think it's better to call them, webform is not up to date sometimes.

Reactions: Annie.1011

163satish

Oct 22, 2020
I am in an almost similar state as yours.
  1. AOR - April 4th, CEC Inland
  2. Medical was valid till May 6th
  3. GCMS/Webform on Aug 27th say Pending Medical Reassessment and Biometrics (Eligibility - PASS, Security - PASS)
I subsequently gave biometrics on Oct 1 and is waiting further updates.

I would be happy to receive a medical redo request since it indicates something is moving on the file.
I was biometric exempt as I had given it last year.

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
any bio exempted inland applications still haven't gotten their profile update for biometrics? Im aor April 17th, and I still haven't gotten anything, wanted to see if I'm not alone :(
Hi
We are in the same boat.
My AOR is 28 April, but my bio is not still updated

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Just called the IRCC, the agent told me that my application has been approved and CoPR will be issued soon. It is really a waiting game!
Did you also see your application status on portal before calling IRCC and did you receive an email notification for approval?

saroya

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
any bio exempted inland applications still haven't gotten their profile update for biometrics? Im aor April 17th, and I still haven't gotten anything, wanted to see if I'm not alone :(
We are on same page ...I am with aor April 9th and didn’t get biometrics updated yet. Everything has passed except the criminality. It has been in progress for more than 3 weeks now. Btw what is your VO ??

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
We are on same page ...I am with aor April 9th and didn’t get biometrics updated yet. Everything has passed except the criminality. It has been in progress for more than 3 weeks now. Btw what is your VO ??
Primary is Ottawa, and Central Intake as secondary :(