+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

inda

Star Member
Jul 7, 2019
Hi,
When I raised my GCMS notes, it said that they were unable to confirm my employment in my eligibility. In response to that, I have raised a webform to submit support my work experience with a letter from colleague a 7 business days ago, but I haven't received a response. Is it typical ? Is there a way to call IRCC ?

wyxbay224

Apr 22, 2020
Hi,
When I raised my GCMS notes, it said that they were unable to confirm my employment in my eligibility. In response to that, I have raised a webform to submit support my work experience with a letter from colleague a 7 business days ago, but I haven't received a response. Is it typical ? Is there a way to call IRCC ?
Did you file all the documents they were asking when you got AOR?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi,
Nowadays they are taking around 10 days to get a reply via web form. You can call IRCC at 1 888-242-2100

Garykalra14

Oct 22, 2020
Hi can we order gcms notes twice. First time I ordered 3 months ago, today my application is 100% and I want to order again. Is it good idea to order again

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Hi can we order gcms notes twice. First time I ordered 3 months ago, today my application is 100% and I want to order again. Is it good idea to order again
Buddy based on my exp i suggest if u see any GU updates after u recieved Ur 1st GCMS notes u will see a change in ur notes if u apply now.And the tracker is just to calculate 6months lapse there is no use of it some ppl got approved before 100% some after 100% some still waiting even it crossed 100%...

I guess as ur from Apr u might have seen eligibility passed in ur 1st GCMS if not then apply one to make sure ur eligibility is passed or not.

after eligibility it will be security and criminality if u already gave bio and gt updated on ur profile then u can order GCMS to check if security and criminality is passed or not?
But if you got GU after eligibility passed it couldbe sign of security being passed my case it happened may 14th aor waiting for Sc call i saw 2 GU's in span of a week and other buddy with similar profile like me faced same GU's when called the agent informed security passed waiting for criminality to pass after biometrics is submitted.so thats the sign of security or any further progress in file when u see GU in ur profile.

So the decision is upto you as u know what updates u recieved soo far

Garykalra14

Oct 22, 2020
Buddy based on my exp i suggest if u see any GU updates after u recieved Ur 1st GCMS notes u will see a change in ur notes if u apply now.And the tracker is just to calculate 6months lapse there is no use of it some ppl got approved before 100% some after 100% some still waiting even it crossed 100%...

I guess as ur from Apr u might have seen eligibility passed in ur 1st GCMS if not then apply one to make sure ur eligibility is passed or not.

after eligibility it will be security and criminality if u already gave bio and gt updated on ur profile then u can order GCMS to check if security and criminality is passed or not?
But if you got GU after eligibility passed it couldbe sign of security being passed my case it happened may 14th aor waiting for Sc call i saw 2 GU's in span of a week and other buddy with similar profile like me faced same GU's when called the agent informed security passed waiting for criminality to pass after biometrics is submitted.so thats the sign of security or any further progress in file when u see GU in ur profile.

So the decision is upto you as u know what updates u recieved soo far
Thankful for your reply