+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>>APRIL 2020 AoR Discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Does your background check was shown complete on your portal at the time you called IRCC or it was displaying in progress.
Thanks for previous reply.
Not a problem!
It shows it's still in progress, as well as eligibility. Though I received my GCMS notes in Aug, it shows I've already passed the eligibility and security check. I guess the CIC account is so not up to date. Also, I'm biometrics exempted, it was updated in my CIC account on 20th this month.

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Progress bar hit 100% today. Tried to call IRCC but it said cannot transfer me to an agent...I saw lots of people have talked with an IRCC agent to find detailed application status. Just wondering how many times have you tried calling to get through o_O

joban_92

Oct 22, 2020
Progress bar hit 100% today. Tried to call IRCC but it said cannot transfer me to an agent...I saw lots of people have talked with an IRCC agent to find detailed application status. Just wondering how many times have you tried calling to get through o_O
To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0.

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
It's better to call as early as possible, I called them at 8:30am yesterday and the wait time was only like 20mins which is relatively short.

Reactions: qzyqzy

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
It's better to call as early as possible, I called them at 8:30am yesterday and the wait time was only like 20mins which is relatively short.
Thanks very much! Will call IRCC early tomorrow.
I am inland so the number should be 888 242 2100, am I right? Every time I called, I need to go through an automated message telling me the status of my application, which is exactly the same I can see in the onlien application portal. Then I can choose to transfer to an agent. Did I use the correct navigation?

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks very much! Will call IRCC early tomorrow.
I am inland so the number should be 888 242 2100, am I right? Every time I called, I need to go through an automated message telling me the status of my application, which is exactly the same I can see in the onlien application portal. Then I can choose to transfer to an agent. Did I use the correct navigation?
Yeah the number is correct. I'm not sure if you can skip the automated message part, I personally just follow the instructions and it will lead you to the agent. Good luck!

inasi

Sep 4, 2020
So I just got my CoPR today!
CEC Inland.
AOR: April 24th.
Medical passed on June 19th.
I'm biometrics exempted, updated on Oct 20th.
Background check completed on Oct 20th.
The final decision made on Oct 28th.

Wish you guys all the best! :)
Congratulations!! Did you get any email or call from an officer before getting COPR? I have the same AOR as you, still waiting....

Lelabo Gaiac

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Congratulations!! Did you get any email or call from an officer before getting COPR? I have the same AOR as you, still waiting....
No email and phone calls, I just logged in my CIC account today and saw the CoPR. I called IRCC yesterday though to check the status as the progress bar has reach 100%.

Reactions: manisingh2301

sukhbirring

Oct 5, 2020
Not a problem!
It shows it's still in progress, as well as eligibility. Though I received my GCMS notes in Aug, it shows I've already passed the eligibility and security check. I guess the CIC account is so not up to date. Also, I'm biometrics exempted, it was updated in my CIC account on 20th this month.
Thanks for clarification.
Indeed online account is not up to date.