+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 TRV Timeline!

May 20, 2019
Hi, i need advise please. my brother applied for visitor visa for himself online from India along with his wife and 2 minor daughters. they got passport request for my brother and his wife but not for their kids. is it normal? can theysend all 4 passports with 2 passport requests or they need to wait for kids passport request letters.

quiziah

Mar 13, 2019
Phili
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
Its been 4 weeks my last update was correspondence letter. I already message on webform hope they will grant me PRV Lord please. God bless everyone who also waited for the result.

olawumi2005

Sep 9, 2012
Hi guys. I've submitted application visitor visa on March 28 didn't reply me now I have conference on May 27 to May 30. I submitted with employment letters and c of o house and land total of my account 80.000 Canada dollars . People what thinking about it ok

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
I know you feelings. Waiting the result is so tense but be patient and pray that Visa Officers will grant your visa. But check your email time to time. Good luck
Sis did you received any email when your review of eligibility started ?

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Yes, I also sent in an inquiry online via web form about 2 weeks ago but no response either.
Hey sorry for late reply. May be try to call them and see. The processing time is for 80% applications as I have called them and ask. I think before it was on their website too.

All d best. This week you should be get something.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Hi, i need advise please. my brother applied for visitor visa for himself online from India along with his wife and 2 minor daughters. they got passport request for my brother and his wife but not for their kids. is it normal? can theysend all 4 passports with 2 passport requests or they need to wait for kids passport request letters.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/minor-children-travelling-canada.html

Might not required but still did not find any concrete link. It just says what documents you needed when minors are entering into Canada.

macky17

Mar 17, 2017
Its been 4 weeks my last update was correspondence letter. I already message on webform hope they will grant me PRV Lord please. God bless everyone who also waited for the result.
Seems like in this week many people should get PPR. Usually they sent batch emails for PPR.

MARJ2013

May 15, 2019
es ago
Good day!
Just sharing the current status of my parents application ( offline ) TRV

May 15, 2019 : Applied / Biometrics done the same day
May 16,2019 : Link to GCKey/ Submitted
May 22, 2019 : Correspondence letter received / review of eligibility started.

But the Background check status still the same. I noticed that other BGC change to “not applicable” .So am I just need to
wait for the final decision because I already received a correspondence letter ? or i’ll just wait for the background check status to update to “not applicable” before waiting for final decision?

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Hey sorry for late reply. May be try to call them and see. The processing time is for 80% applications as I have called them and ask. I think before it was on their website too.

All d best. This week you should be get something.
Do we have a phone number to call if our application is processing in India?

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
My Sister's time line:

Application Submitted: April 10, 2019
Got Biometric Letter on Same day
Bio-metric Submitted on April 26
Bio-metric updated on April 26
Visa Acknowledgment Letter - April 25th
Currently in reviewing for eligibility

Still didn't get update from them. everything is as it is. submitted a webform last week but no response either. Anyone in the same boat ?
@myra20sharma

Reactions: Dilpreet3937

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My Sister's time line:

Application Submitted: April 10, 2019
Got Biometric Letter on Same day
Bio-metric Submitted on April 26
Bio-metric updated on April 26
Visa Acknowledgment Letter - April 25th
Currently in reviewing for eligibility

Still didn't get update from them. everything is as it is. submitted a webform last week but no response either. Anyone in the same boat ?
@myra20sharma
Lots of people are waiting after biometrics are done. And webform takes 7-30 days to get a reply.