30-05-2018
I have apply trv visa
Biometric done-22/5
Correspondence Letter-30/5
Acknldgment latter not receive at this
I have check my tracking id than showing
Application has been receive and is under process at the ircc office

Please help me guess
That status is from VFS and does not say much about your application status. You have the application number and UCI (on the top of Correspondence Letter), you can link to see the actual application status. You or anybody does not have to guess, then. ;)

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

ravilkharya

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
My Sister's time line:

Application Submitted: April 10, 2019
Got Biometric Letter on Same day
Bio-metric Submitted on April 26
Bio-metric updated on April 26
Visa Acknowledgment Letter - April 25th
Currently in reviewing for eligibility

Still didn't get update from them. everything is as it is. submitted a webform last week but no response either. Anyone in the same boat ?
@myra20sharma
Just received Correspondence Letter. whats the next step? @myra20sharma

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Well it has been almost 2 months now and still no updates for my aunt's TRV. I guess the background check is delaying this.

I'll keep updating the progress...

--------
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: April 2, 2019
Submission Confirmation: April 2, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: April 3, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 3, 2019
Correspondence Letter: April 4, 2019

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Question: Are you allowed to call your embassy directly for an update? Or do we have to stick with the online form and wait for about 1-2 month reply? I had sent the online form after 1 month had passed and didn't get a response as yet (not even the confirmation email). The processing time was set to 14 days.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Question: Are you allowed to call your embassy directly for an update? Or do we have to stick with the online form and wait for about 1-2 month reply? I had sent the online form after 1 month had passed and didn't get a response as yet (not even the confirmation email). The processing time was set to 14 days.
There is no number to call embassy and the CIC helpline does not have info about files processed outside Canada.

mayankja

Jun 6, 2019
Applied TRV for my mother
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: April 30, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment (New Delhi) : May 3, 2019
Acknowledgement Letter: May 15, 2019

No update since then. Status shows reviewing eligibility and processing background checks. My mother has valid US visa and should be be eligible for CAN+. Anyone in the same boat and any way to expedite the process?

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
70 days and counting... 2 months and 1 week...

I'll keep updating the progress...

--------
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission: April 2, 2019
Submission Confirmation: April 2, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: April 3, 2019
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: April 3, 2019
Correspondence Letter: April 4, 2019

ajbear

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Can ny1 tell me what appears in application once biometrics is done?
At the bottom where your messages are, you will get a link to "Biometrics Collection Letter" which is needed to go and get your biometrics. Once you complete it, on the top right of your online profile inside the application info box, it will show as follow:

Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number: 00000000000000000000
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: Month 1, 1919
  • Expiry Date: Month 1, 1919
Also, in your messages, you should get a "Correspondence Letter" stating that you have completed biometrics. However, looking at others timeline, this letter may come right away or close to when you are 'approved'. I got mine right away.

mohini29

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys, I applied for a TRV for my brother and got a PPR. Does this means visa has been approved since it only says a decision has been made? Current VFS status says that the Passport has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office for processing. Why did they send it to Chandigarh since the application was online and Biometrics/passport submission was in Delhi VFS?

Also, what is the average time to get stamped passport back in Delhi VFS after submission?

Timeline:
Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019

#Apologies for posting a June Application question on April group but would really appreciate the answers to figure out when will we get the passport back as need to book tickets asap for this month.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I applied for a TRV for my brother and got a PPR. Does this means visa has been approved since it only says a decision has been made? Current VFS status says that the Passport has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office for processing. Why did they send it to Chandigarh since the application was online and Biometrics/passport submission was in Delhi VFS?

Also, what is the average time to get stamped passport back in Delhi VFS after submission?

Timeline:
Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019

#Apologies for posting a June Application question on April group but would really appreciate the answers to figure out when will we get the passport back as need to book tickets asap for this month.
VFS does not paste visa by themselves and have to send them out to the embassy/consulates, thus it is sent to city other than of VFS.
Give it week to 10 days (or less) in my opinion till you get the passport back.