Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
First post here on spouse sponsorship thread.

My agent sent the application in Feb 2019. However, the very next day the forms were updated and my agent asked me for new forms in March 2019. So we submitted the new forms by end of March.

AOR: April 26, 2019.
File Number: 11th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics request- 18th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics submitted: 3rd July, 2019
Medical passed: 6th July, 2019
Additional Info Request (PCC): 25th June, 2019 (Agent told me about the requests on 9th July, 2019)
Additional doc submitted: 15th July through web form
No update till August 15th - status said we're waiting for the additional information from you. So, I sent the PCC by mail on 15th August.
Additional document received: 22nd August, 2019

File hasn't moved to Mississauga yet it seems (assumption).

On-line status (I believe its ECAS) is running behind though:
  1. We received XXXX's application for permanent residence on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXX medical instructions on June 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent XXXX correspondence on June 25, 2019. If XXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Now, the wait is killing me. Can someone console me please? :D :D

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
First post here on spouse sponsorship thread.

My agent sent the application in Feb 2019. However, the very next day the forms were updated and my agent asked me for new forms in March 2019. So we submitted the new forms by end of March.

AOR: April 26, 2019.
File Number: 11th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics request- 18th June, 2019
Medical and Bio-metrics submitted: 3rd July, 2019
Medical passed: 6th July, 2019
Additional Info Request (PCC): 25th June, 2019 (Agent told me about the requests on 9th July, 2019)
Additional doc submitted: 15th July through web form
No update till August 15th - status said we're waiting for the additional information from you. So, I sent the PCC by mail on 15th August.
Additional document received: 22nd August, 2019

File hasn't moved to Mississauga yet it seems (assumption).

On-line status (I believe its ECAS) is running behind though:
  1. We received XXXX's application for permanent residence on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent XXXX medical instructions on June 18, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent XXXX correspondence on June 25, 2019. If XXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Now, the wait is killing me. Can someone console me please? :D :D
Additional documents (in your case PCC) are usually requested by the VOs and Mississauga is known not to send any notification for file transfer. So you should expect that your file has already transferred, also you're getting regular updates which is far better than many of us who are only waiting since months.
again, this info is as per trends seen on this forum and your case could be similar or different than those.

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
Additional documents (in your case PCC) are usually requested by the VOs and Mississauga is known not to send any notification for file transfer. So you should expect that your file has already transferred, also you're getting regular updates which is far better than many of us who are only waiting since months.
again, this info is as per trends seen on this forum and your case could be similar or different than those.
Thanks for calming me down.
However, the request for additional doc came from Sydney, NS. So, not sure if the file has moved to Ssauga.

I wish you do get the update very soon.

Apricity

Oct 25, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
This is our most current update:

We sent you correspondence on August 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

However... on August 22 we got an email from the Consulate General of Canada (Sydney Australia) saying:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC on 2019/04/30.

We don't seem to have been requested for any more information. What should we do??

Apricity

Oct 25, 2018
Alberta
Category........
FAM
This is our most current update:

We sent you correspondence on August 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

However... on August 22 we got an email from the Consulate General of Canada (Sydney Australia) saying:

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by IRCC on 2019/04/30.

We don't seem to have been requested for any more information. What should we do??
I am replying to my own post instead of deleting it just in case there is someone else out there that needs to see this ... CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER! haha thank goodness I saw a comment in another thread saying some people have had applications denied due to inactivity because they missed an email that went to junk mail.

tl;dr
We got a request for a Canadian police check on August 22.

Gr8AmirM

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hi Guys, plz hlep me understand this. I have the only information available to me is below one. Not the detailed one as you guys have like medical approved, file transfer, biometric passed, background check is done etc etc. I can only access the https://services3.cic.gc.ca. I am also representative of my wife.
Plz guys, have look and tell me if I should be concerned for any issue or it is taking normal path? Why I have no information about other steps?

1. We received XXXXXX's application for permanent residence on April 15, 2019.

2. We sent XXXXXX medical instructions on June 3, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We sent XXXXXX correspondence on June 5, 2019. If XXXXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXXXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXXXXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

4. Medical results have been received. (LAST UPDATE 27th JUNE)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi Guys, plz hlep me understand this. I have the only information available to me is below one. Not the detailed one as you guys have like medical approved, file transfer, biometric passed, background check is done etc etc. I can only access the https://services3.cic.gc.ca. I am also representative of my wife.
Plz guys, have look and tell me if I should be concerned for any issue or it is taking normal path? Why I have no information about other steps?

2. We sent XXXXXX medical instructions on June 3, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We sent XXXXXX correspondence on June 5, 2019. If XXXXXX has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have XXXXXXX do so as soon as possible. Please wait until XXXXXXXX receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

everything looks fine..don't worry u have to wait a few more months for ur file transfer to London visa office that would be the next step unless u get asked additional doc from sydney, nova scotia

Reactions: Gr8AmirM

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
S

Since you are a representative, you should link the app with GCKEY account. You will get messages and details there.

Reactions: Gr8AmirM

Kazzar

Jan 2, 2019
I am on my GCKey and it doesn't show the date timeline as many people have posted in this thread. Is there a link in GCKey that i am missing perhaps?

Deep@23

Jun 20, 2019
Hello everyone. Need some insights about my application. My Ecas is showing the same thing from day 1 as well as my GCkey. It's not updating I guess. Here is my timeline so far:
Outland applicant-Bangladesh
App received- 18th April
AoR1- 30th May
Bio request- 3rd June
SA- 5th June
Bio done- 17th June
FT to SGVO- 17th June
Updated Schedule A with an LoE via webform- 26th June
Is this normal? Should I raise a technical enquiry explaining my ecas? Plz enlighten me. Thanks.
Hey have u received ppr request?if yes then how many days after submitting schedule A

G121

Sep 5, 2019
Hello Everyone
I just got an email today saying as follows
Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in Los Angeles. Should you require to contact that office, please ensure that all correspondence includes your complete name and date of birth as well as the application number listed above. You may contact the visa office by e- mail, fax, or in writing as follows:

Los Angeles
Consulate General of Canada Visa Section
550 South Hope Street, 9th Floor Los Angeles, California
90071, USA
E-mail: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=los angeles
Fax number: (213) 625-7154
My question is as it just says transfered and does not say for further processing does that mean it just got transferred for PPR??Please if anyone could help me.And initially my file was being processed in Mississuaga.
Thanks!!

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
if u dont mind me asking
what did they ask u for?
They asked for Police clearance (India). The one we had submitted was for US visa and hence not valid for Canada. Our bad that we submitted the same one. :(

Anudra

Sep 6, 2019
File Received: April 29, 2019
AOR: June 13, 2019
Biometrics fee request: June 18, 2019
Biometric fee paid: June 18, 2019
SA: June 19, 2019
Medical Request: June 20, 2019
Medical Given: June 27, 2019
File Moved to Mississauga: July 2, 2019
Medical Cleared: July 4, 2019(Confirmed by IRCC Agent)
Biometric Request: July 9, 2019
Biometrics Given: July 11, 2019
Biometrics Updated and Criminal Check Cleared: July 12, 2019(Confirmed by IRCC Agent)
File moved to NDVO: July 18, 2019(IRCC Agent told Security and Eligibility has started and would be completed by NDVO)
NDVO Started Processing: July 23, 2019
Additional Document Request: July 25, 2019
Additional Document Sent: July 29, 2019
Document Received and updated on file: 9 August, 2019

Since then I dint hear from them...From 1st September, 2019, No address is shown in ECAS. It jus got disappeared.
Anyone is aware of this situation ? Also are there any April applicants who got PPR ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Abby_Zo