+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
about one month ago i think i am not sure my wife received a letter from cic..that is said my documents is in manila VO..they will just ask for police clearance if you work in different countries for more than 6months
My PA lived in the Thailand as a tourist for 1 year but she would do a visa run every two months, so she did not officially lived there for 6 months straight. She lived most of her life in the Philippines, just from 2014/15 she lived in Thailand. She only sent her NBI clearance. So I'm not sure if she will be asked for Thai clearance.

I.Jahan

Jul 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi everyone. Greetings!
While checking my supporting documents i just noticed that in our original Marriage certificate and Marriage deed there are some spelling mistakes. Also in both of the documents there is a colon : in my husband’s name which he doesn’t use while writing his name. It's "MD" and in context of our culture ppl usually write a colon after "MD". Maybe that's why they wrote it like this. So my question is, are these spelling mistakes and style of writing his name any problem? As these are original docs, we cannot modify anything. So should we give an explanation for these or just leave the way it is? My file's last update is AoR2 from local visa office. Your concrete suggestion is much appreciated.

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Can someone answer my question, if you got DM from ECAS both PA and Sponsor is it possible that you application will be forwarded to Manila VO?? or after DM will just wait for PPR ?? Thank You..

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Can someone answer my question, if you got DM from ECAS both PA and Sponsor is it possible that you application will be forwarded to Manila VO?? or after DM will just wait for PPR ?? Thank You..
There has been a decision for PA, your file is still in Mississauga? Your file won't be transferred in Manila for further processing, my guess just wait for some good news soon. Please post your timeline.

Kazzar

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone else applying from the USA? We haven't heard any updates for 1.5 months now, how about you guys? Biometrics, medical all passed a while ago... just sitting here waiting

Reactions: cmp13 and utdrub

HM2804

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone else applying from the USA? We haven't heard any updates for 1.5 months now, how about you guys? Biometrics, medical all passed a while ago... just sitting here waiting
Not applying from the USA. However, my file was transferred to Mississauga office on June 5th, 2019 (application received at sydney, NS office on April 11th, 2019) and I haven't heard anything since then (that's more than two months ago). Somehow, managed to connect with a representative after a lot of attempts and the person said I still had eight months in processing time (she gave me details just what's shown on the portal and nothing more than that). So, I guess, there is nothing one can do but wait. Hope you get an update soon. Good Luck!!

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
I am - wife (sponsor) got approved in 21 days, medical and case moved may 2nd to Miss. I finally got biometrics scheduled for tomorrow, so I am assuming that it can't be long once that's registered? Everything happened 5/2 for us basically except fingerprints. My family has moved in the interim back to SK, so I am just waiting to join hopefully before October is the plan. I'm going up to visit Friday, and am curious to see how long it takes once they get fingerprints.

Geologist001

Jul 30, 2019
Hello Everyone !!
I’m sharing my Timeline In order to get assistance and also to relax some of new members just like me who doesn’t know what would happen next !
I just don’t know what would be my next step . Kindly let me know what would happen next to my application .

Here’s my timeline
PA (myself ) :India
Sponsor : Canadian Citizen
App. submitted :09April 2019
Biometrics : 04 July 2019
AOR : 04 July 2019
SA : 04 July 2019
Medical Requested : 05 July 2019
Medical done :- 13 July 2019
App moved to MVO : 10 July 2019
MEP :- 20 July 2019
Pre- Arrival services letter : 25 July 2019
Status changed from
In-process to Decision made on 25 July 2019 On ECAS

And then Nothing afterwards .

Current status shown On GC key :-
MEP :-20th July 2019
Current status :-BGC is in progress

On ECAS :- they have started processing my application w.e.f 23rd July 2019 .

How much time it would take to finalise my BGC ? Can anyone shed some light on this matter ?

Thanks in advance and Good luck to fellow members !
Hello Everyone ! I got my PPR on 2nd Aug 2019 . Successfully submitted Passport At VFS office Jalandhar ,India and it says my passport application is under process at IRCC office in Chandigarh , India .
Eagerly waiting for the results

Geologist001

Jul 30, 2019
Hello folks,

Just wondering if the Passport Request actually comes from the processing office. I mean if the file is being processed in MVO, am I sending my Passport to Mississauga? Or, is the passport always sent to the home country's Consulate?
You have to submit your Passport at local VFS office . They will send it to the office of high commission of Canada in your home country

MrsV

Jul 20, 2019
Here is my latest timeline ...
Sponsor - PR in Canada
PA - Philippines

May 02: Application Received
June 19: AOR
June 23: Biometrics Request
June 24: Sponsorship Approval
July 04: Medical Request
July 08: Biometrics Done & Medical Given
July 10: Application Forwarded to MississaugaVO
July 10: Medical results have been received (Posted in ECAS)
July 23: Receive email frm MississaugaVO requesting relationship timelime
July 29: Sent Additional Requested Documents
Aug 02: DM both PA and Sponsor from ECAS
Aug 07: PPR Request

How long those it take to process your visa once you past it to Manila VO??

Reactions: cmp13

cmp13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Got and update August 1st and 5th. Forwarded to Manila VO and AOR2. PA is USA and last update before that was mid June transfer to Mississauga.

Goodluck!

Last edited: