+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Applicants from Pakistan ... have you all guys got your files transferred to VO ?

If YES, which VO your file got transferred ?

Also, Are you guys done with Bio-metrics and Medicals ?
No file transfers. for the rest timeline is in the signature.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
We applied for CSQ last week and file was transferred to VO on 9th July for which we received a confirmation email from the VO.
We haven't heard anything from Quebec yet. Do you have any idea how it works for Quebec? Like how long does it take for them to process the CSQ etc? And what happens afterwards?
They say 25 working days after you receive the acknowledgement letter from them but I don't think they're respecting that timeline these days.

Reactions: renataQC

toluomirin

Apr 21, 2019
can anyone here please kindly tell how long or maximum number of days it takes to get DM after file being transferred to VO mississauga ?

I got a letter that my file was transferred and the letter dated 12th of June and AOR is 31st of May , Application received 18th of April, just getting tired of waiting.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
can anyone here please kindly tell how long or maximum number of days it takes to get DM after file being transferred to VO mississauga ?

I got a letter that my file was transferred and the letter dated 12th of June and AOR is 31st of May , Application received 18th of April, just getting tired of waiting.
DM will entirely depend on your case officer and how quickly your background and eligibility checks are completed.

Reactions: phaeo

cmp13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
I received a ghost update sometime today. File transferred was June 12.

"Application Profile /Updated"

Anyone else?

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........

We are all waiting;) it could take anywhere from 3 -12 months, so why are you getting tired of waiting already?

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
We are all waiting;) it could take anywhere from 3 -12 months, so why are you getting tired of waiting already?
Because I think they said they treat the application on 'first come basis' so it can be quite frustrating when you see people that submitted their application after you getting DM...

Reactions: LaviNeal

phaeo

Apr 27, 2017
Because I think they said they treat the application on 'first come basis' so it can be quite frustrating when you see people that submitted their application after you getting DM...
The way your application gets processed depends on a lot of different things -- the PA's country, how many other countries they've lived in, the relative complexity of your situation, the visa officer that gets assigned to your application, among others. It's definitely not done on a first come first serve basis, and one of the best things to help with this whole thing is to learn that everyone's application process is different, and other people's progress has nothing to do with yours. Trust me, I know how frustrating it is to see other people getting through faster than you, it's a weirdly mysterious process that lacks a lot of transparency, and can make you feel helpless when nothing is happening. But I hope this reassures you that this doesn't necessarily indicate that there's anything particularly wrong or whatever with your application. Hopefully you get an update soon.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Nah does not work that way... Applications are treated by case to case basis. Some applicants might need more time because of background and security checks, some Countries work slower than others in providing information to IRCC. Sometimes the officer might have the application sitting on his/her desk and ready but did not get to it. Just be patient and don't compare your application to others.

Reactions: Luthien and KennyO

Sarausman92

May 23, 2019
Applicants from Pakistan ... have you all guys got your files transferred to VO ?

If YES, which VO your file got transferred ?

Also, Are you guys done with Bio-metrics and Medicals ?
Not yet and i heard since January the files haven’t transferred

rockon04

Jun 26, 2019
Application received :April 23
AOR 1: June 6
Application Received/ In process -JUNE 6
APPLICATION LINKED-JUNE 6
SPONSOR APPROVAL (SA) -JUNE 12
BR REQUEST - JUNE 11
BR GIVEN:JUNE 13
BR PASS:JUNE 13
MEDICAL REQUEST (MR) -JUNE 12