+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Humi2610

Jul 3, 2019
Same timeline. Just that i got another email after June 05 on June 24 with file trf to Delhi visa office
So after your file got transferred to mississauga, the next step was that your file got sent to Delhi?

Please advise as yesterday i got the email that my file has been sent from Sudney to Mississauga. Thank you!!!

Reactions: Ilcasdy

Sybrs

May 5, 2019
So after your file got transferred to mississauga, the next step was that your file got sent to Delhi?

Please advise as yesterday i got the email that my file has been sent from Sudney to Mississauga. Thank you!!!
I got 3 emails
June 05 - File has been transferred to Missisauga
June 14 - File will be transferred to New Delhi
June 24- File transferred to new Delhi.

I am confused as well as from what i know not all files are transferred to New Delhi and the ones that get trf take a long time to receive PPR

Humi2610

Jul 3, 2019
I got 3 emails
June 05 - File has been transferred to Missisauga
June 14 - File will be transferred to New Delhi
June 24- File transferred to new Delhi.

I am confused as well as from what i know not all files are transferred to New Delhi and the ones that get trf take a long time to receive PPR
The ones that get transferred to Mississauga or the ones that get transferred to New Delhi take long?

Jamesl112

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
File received on April 18th and Medicals was done upfront. Biometrics has been done and passed since June 7. And file was transferred to Mississauga on June 12th. We are just waiting now. How about you, what is your timeline?
My was received on April 8 and biometric done June 12 sa June 13 nothing after that

KennyO

Jun 6, 2019
My was received on April 8 and biometric done June 12 sa June 13 nothing after that
Hmmm.... They don't seem to have any specific order. We can only hope and wait, I believe most April applicant should get their PPR before month end.

DepNG

Jun 30, 2019
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
08-06-2019
File Transfer...
09-10-2019
Med's Request
18-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Application rec: april 25
Sponsor: Canadian PR
Applicant: Indian citizen, resident of Ireland
AOR : june 19
MR: june 19
BR: june 19
BR done: june 24
Medical: july 16
We have the same timeline @Reena87 did you receive any update regarding transfer?

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
We have the same timeline @Reena87 did you receive any update regarding transfer?
No nothing after that. Since my husband couldn’t get early medical appointment so i asked my representative to send a webform for extension of time period for his medical. But I haven’t heard anything about file transfer so far.

vbsask1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Hi guys I am bit tensed after aor haven’t heard anything from cic anyone else on same boat don’t know what’s taking time any advice will be helpful
Timeline
App received 8th April
Started processing app on May 4th and haven’t heard anything
So disappointing

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hi Experts

I received an email from IRCC last evening, and this was the content (mentioned below).

Good day (Applicant Name),

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

(Some Name)

I understand that they are asking me to fill and submit the Use of representative form, but I didnt appoint any representative for my spousal visa and when i click on the below mentioned link "Use of a representative" the options i get are

1) Appointing a representative
2) Cancelling the appointment of a representative

My question is i dont have any representative so which option do i select.

Can someone help me with their inputs how do i proceed with this. Sorry for such a long post

Thank you in advance
You can ask the PA to submit the form to make you representative.

appiahpharma

Dec 8, 2018
Hi guys
Application received April 18
AOR June 4th
SA DM June 5
Medical request June 6th
File transfer to CPC Mississauga
Medical passed June 19th

My question is I haven’t received a BR yet. Is it an issue? Should I contact CIC? Does anyone else have this same issue?