+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Humi2610

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,
My PA had his Biometrics done but on the website, under BIOMETRICS it says “we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.” Why is it saying that when my pA got an email requesting him to get his Biometrics dont and he has already completed it.

However online it says that Biometrics received and has his Biometrics # as well specified.

Can someone please tell me if they know. Thank you.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi,
My PA had his Biometrics done but on the website, under BIOMETRICS it says “we do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.” Why is it saying that when my pA got an email requesting him to get his Biometrics dont and he has already completed it.

However online it says that Biometrics received and has his Biometrics # as well specified.

Nothing to worry about. GCkey will soon update and show as complete. This is pretty normal.

gprasanna31

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Mumbai
Visa Office......
CPC- OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
Hi All,

I received a request for additional documents. I submitted the documents before as well. As the Birth certificate was in Hindi, so I provided a notarized copy as well that is in English. However, I still got this request. Can anyone suggest, what I need to submit now?

> Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original
baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old school records
(Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), Voter's ID card,
previous passports
Did your wife birth was registered late?? Did you submit original Hindi birth certificate or notarized english along with one with copy of attested Hindi birth certificate??

appiahpharma

Dec 8, 2018
In the first picture. GCkey tells me they will send me an email or letter with details on BR.

Two days ago the status changed to We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometric request message for details. However I haven’t received any biometric request message. Can the experts enlighten me on this.

Navbajaj

Jul 4, 2019
Hey... I'm also in the same boat. I'm working in Canada and my wife is in India. After how many days will I get the UCI number after my application (documents )reaches them ?

Gulia22

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
13-06-2019
File Transfer...
02-07-2019
If you click on "check full application status" and then on the next page scroll all the way to the bottom, under "messages about your application," there should be a Biometrics Collection Letter

In the first picture. GCkey tells me they will send me an email or letter with details on BR.

Two days ago the status changed to We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometric request message for details. However I haven’t received any biometric request message. Can the experts enlighten me on this.

Gulia22

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
AOR Received.
13-06-2019
File Transfer...
02-07-2019
Took over 50 days for me to receive UCI number and AOR1 for my application and also for many others. There is a "tracker" on page 1 of this forum in google sheets that is very helpful

Hey... I'm also in the same boat. I'm working in Canada and my wife is in India. After how many days will I get the UCI number after my application (documents )reaches them ?

cmcalister

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi,

I am in the same boat. Called IRCC and they stated that since I received request via email and linked to GCkey afterward it would most likely not show as it was not messaged through GCkey. My app has been transferred to Nairobi now and i have been informed that since it has left country I will not see new updates through GCkey but should through ECAS.