+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
My husband Canadian citizen he sponsor his previous wife but she run away the day she entered Canada they divorced and now he is sponsoring me, we have submitted our application ON 29th of April 2019 could you please advise any similar case please advise i'm little worried it might be rejected cause of his previous marriage.
Expect to be scrutinised very stringently during the processing of your application and there is a strong chance that you might have to give an interview. How long did you know your husband for before getting married? Did you have lots of meetings before you got married or did you marry first time you met each other? All of these are things they will look at strongly especially in your case.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
My husband Canadian citizen he sponsor his previous wife but she run away the day she entered Canada they divorced and now he is sponsoring me, we have submitted our application ON 29th of April 2019 could you please advise any similar case please advise i'm little worried it might be rejected cause of his previous marriage.
WOW, Honey we've landed, I need to use the washroom darling, ok honey I'll wait for you at the lounge. 10 minutes passes, 20, 40.. Darling is getting worried, his honey is nowhere to be seen, hubby realizes that she only used him to get a visa to Canada. Well, crazy story, I hope your husband reported his ex wife and she got deported back to the 3rd world Country she came from.

OUVERG1980

Mar 27, 2019
Expect to be scrutinised very stringently during the processing of your application and there is a strong chance that you might have to give an interview. How long did you know your husband for before getting married? Did you have lots of meetings before you got married or did you marry first time you met each other? All of these are things they will look at strongly especially in your case.
Hello,thank you for your reply i knew him before marriage one year ad we got married, it;i'm really worried about my case bcz ive seen some form the face some challenges on their application.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello,thank you for your reply i knew him before marriage one year ad we got married, it;i'm really worried about my case bcz ive seen some form the face some challenges on their application.
You were dating him when he was married to the one that ran out the fire escape at the airport?

Reactions: diamond2189

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
no after his divorce actually he is from my city, i'm living out of my country and we met in summer time 2016, we got married on 2017
Great, by the sounds of it your relationship is genuine, where are you guys from if you don't mind me asking?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
thank you Stephan :) we both Algerian. really i'm stressed I don't know yet what will happen in my case.
As long as you provide ample proof of your long lasting relationship you will be fine but like I said because of the past case, do expect to be screened stringently.

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi Guys, Below is my timeline, can someplease please help me understand the concern, I just checked ECAS today ans its showing DECISION MADE and when I open it, the last step I see is Medical results have been recieved. Also in GC KEY its still showing background check in progress.

Can someone please tell me what could this signify?

File Received : 3rd April 2019
AOR - 11 May 2019
Biometrics Request - 23 May 2019
Biometrics Completed - 24 May 2019 ( Showing in system now)
Sponsorship Approval Email - 24 May 2019
Medical Request - 25 May 2019.
Medical Given- 29th May 2019
Medical Passed - 9th June 2019
Moved to Visa Office (CPC Mississauga) - 31st May
Decision Made (ECAS)- 13th June

Reactions: StephanH and Meri12

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hi Guys, Below is my timeline, can someplease please help me understand the concern, I just checked ECAS today ans its showing DECISION MADE and when I open it, the last step I see is Medical results have been recieved. Also in GC KEY its still showing background check in progress.

Can someone please tell me what could this signify?

File Received : 3rd April 2019
AOR - 11 May 2019
Biometrics Request - 23 May 2019
Biometrics Completed - 24 May 2019 ( Showing in system now)
Sponsorship Approval Email - 24 May 2019
Medical Request - 25 May 2019.
Medical Given- 29th May 2019
Medical Passed - 9th June 2019
Moved to Visa Office (CPC Mississauga) - 31st May
Decision Made (ECAS)- 13th June
By the sound of it, you will get PPR next.

gsr

Jul 18, 2016
Hi every one , need some help here.

My spouse pr application was rejected because one of the form is missing in the application, can I get refund for the money I have paid, or can I use the same receipt for next time when I send the application again?

Thanks!