+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Arnold1967

Jun 6, 2019
I was approved for Humanitarian and Compassionate case last April 1, 2019 . They told me that they will send me at letter after 30 days I received that letter but until now I haven't received maybe they don't need extra documents . My question is there anybody know what's gonna happened next

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
I just got my UCI number and application number. Did you use the updated checklist or the old check list? Did you fill the new form or just sent the old package??
Did you guys get an application # and UCI with your application wen it was returned?

I got both but i cant seem to link anything and havent received AOR yet either

Nabeel Hasan

Jun 7, 2019
Hello can I anyone tell me how long it takes for them to send me the file number. I posted my application for my spouse on 18th April and was received by them on 26th April. I haven’t heard any thing for CIC as yet.
Thank you

JulietJarden

Star Member
May 23, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
How can you see the case on ecas?
It’s on the CIC website... maybe ECAS was the wrong thing to say.

We submitted our case with a representative, so we don’t get emails
directly.

Aziiiiiiiin

Jun 7, 2019
Tehran
Hello everyone
I’m really happy to find this forum I had hundreds question and didnt know what to do.
First
My husband is canadian citizen by birth
Their family came back to iran when he was a child
Now we decided to comeback to canada
But I’m worried About years he’s not been in canada.

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Application received April 23rd.
Didn’t receive AOR1 yet, but I can see the case on ECAS.
Hi, my application was received on April 25, no AOR yet. Just wondering how to check the status using ECAS.

Thanks

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Did you guys get an application # and UCI with your application wen it was returned?

I got both but i cant seem to link anything and havent received AOR yet either
mine was sent back with a uci n file no n i cant link my app either n wont show in ecas either..i guess we have to wait until we got AOR now

ottawasenators

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
mine was sent back with a uci n file no n i cant link my app either n wont show in ecas either..i guess we have to wait until we got AOR now
If file was sent back, is there a point of having UCI/File Number? We have to send it back and wait for the AoR(couple months) any how?

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Mine was sent back with UCI and file number too...but unable to link it...i supposed will have to wait for the actual AOR

Has_You

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I
Hi There..
My application was received on April 17 and no sign of AOR. I was going through my application today and i realized that I did not provide my employment history for 5 years and just gave my Canadian Employment History which is close to 4 Years. Is anybody went through this. I am so worried and have not got my application returned as yet. Do you think they will gonna return my application or they will ask to update the remaining information?
It depends on the officer, they returned my application 45 days later and asked me to submit the test of paperwork.

av24

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi folks,

Got my SA today!!!
File received: April 23
AOR: June 4
Biometric Request : June 5
SA: June 7

Reactions: Meri12