+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Hello, could you please point out where does it say that Schedule A must be signed both electronically and by hand?
It does not say that on the checklist that I am using?
And the image that you uploaded, I am not able to open it.

Checklist - No. 9. Schedule A - Background / Declaration (IMM 5669)

You (the principal applicant) and any of your family members 18 years of age or older (who are not already Canadian citizens or permanent residents) must fill out and sign their own copy of this form.

View and print form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/eIMM5669E.pdf.

IMPORTANT: For this form to be accepted as part of a paper application, each person required to complete it must:

a) type their name in the signature box at the bottom
b) validate the form
c) print out the validated form, and
d) provide a handwritten signature next to the typewritten name in the signature box.

If you do not follow these instructions, the form(s) will not be accepted and the entire application will be returned. If you do not have access to a computer, or are unable to successfully electronically validate this form, you must provide a written explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bugoy741021

tartan23

Apr 23, 2019
I just finished filling up my application for spousal sponsorship. I am the PA. I validated the Schedule A Declaration form with no problem. I tick "NO" all the box in Question #4, but when I printed it out there are no check mark. I used the November 2018 updated form. Does anyone experience this? Can I fill up the form again and validated it?

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
I think if written in English alphabet. Shouldn't be issue .
No, that makes no sense. It's not about it being in the Latin alphabet (used by many languages, not just English). Can an officer who speaks one of Canada's official languages (English or French) understand it? If not, it needs to be translated.

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I think if written in English alphabet. Shouldn't be issue .
CIC website says that officer can only accept if the chat is translated by certified translator, if it’s not translated by certified translator, officer might not accept it

Reactions: jb9419

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
where do we find out when we get AOR1?

is it the gkey site, where u can log in via sign in partner? application shows up there??

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
initally submit in january,
now resubmit (returned due to incomplete application.. lawyer fault sadly) today
That's not very professional specially coming from a lawyer, I hope you will not use the same one... Could you tell us what mistake it was? thx

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Could you please add me to this thread, I'm a Canadian by birth and sponsoring my common-law partner under family class. I have been living with her in the Philippines since 2015, and we have a daughter that just got her Proof of Citizenship 2 months ago. They received my application on the 15th of April in Sydney N.S. Does anyone know if everybody needs to send proof of chat conversations you had as a cpl? Our chat are mostly from 2013/14 and most of it has been deleted already, we never used email to communicate, it was all done by skype. Living together for the past 4 years and having a daughter together, wouldn't that be enough proof for our relationship to be genuine? We have a lot of pictures and support document from my brother and friends. Good luck to all April submitters;)

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I just finished filling up my application for spousal sponsorship. I am the PA. I validated the Schedule A Declaration form with no problem. I tick "NO" all the box in Question #4, but when I printed it out there are no check mark. I used the November 2018 updated form. Does anyone experience this? Can I fill up the form again and validated it?
Just do it again and validate it... make sure the check-marks are in the boxes... and dbl check, triple chck everything;)

shyam.7944

Mar 9, 2015
Category........
Other
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
Application delivered : April 25
Outland sponsorship application.

Good luck everyone

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I still don't know if our application has arrived in Sydney or not. I didn't want to pay an extra 40 bucks for a courier because in general, at least our German mail system is fast. I am not sure about the Canadian mail. I made sure to get tracking on the application and it turns out that they stop the tracking once it is in Canada. :( I also bought a postcard service. This postcard will be sent back to me after our application has been delivired but I didn't get that back yet either, and it has been two weeks. I am sure that everything is fine and out application made it to Sydney but it is kind of annoying not knowing for sure when it arrived or if it even arrived already.
It takes 6 weeks before you will hear. I assure you the mail system here is fast and modern and your application is fine

nicolajoshscott

Apr 26, 2019
You put the receipt number where they ask for your application/UCI number. In the message area, you explain what happened and ask them to confirm that it's been received. My husband had to send it in as he was the one signing it, he is the PA.
Hi there! We also made this mistake of not hand-signing on Schedule A next to the electronic signature. Did you make the same mistake and send in the corrected forms through the IRCC web form? And did you send it before you receive AOR as well, and used the payment receipt number instead? We're very worried that they won't accept our forms or won't be able to link it to our application since we haven't been issued a AOR.
Thank you!

Crystalline

Jan 5, 2018
Hello, I am in Canada and will like to sponsor my spouse in the UK. Aside the application forms, what proof will I have to show (employment and fund wise) that I can take care of him?