+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
Pls someone should clarify this to me. When VO asks for additional documents does it mean you have passed background and criminality stage? Thank you in advance

nebykhan

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hi
This Mamta from Toronto. I sponsored my husband. Here is his timeline.
Application Sent - April 9, 2019
Application Received - April 10, 2019
Biometric Fee submission - May 23, 2019
Landing fee submission - May 29, 2019
Medical Instructions Received - May 30, 2019
Sponsor Eligiblity passed - May 30, 2019
Medical done - June 6, 2019
Biometric Done - June 18, 2019
Confirmation of file processing started - Sep 16, 2019
Interview letter received- Oct 4, 2019
Interview date (Delhi) - Nov 5, 2019
Interview passed - Approved on spot
Pre Arrival Service letter received - Nov 20, 2019

Still waiting for the letter to get the passport visa stamp
Passport Submission -

How long will it take to get passport Submission letter
Did you got file transfer email for New Delhi visa office for further processing ????

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Nov.25 My file submitted to London Visa Office.
Nov.28 I got AOR2
Nov.28 They sent me something through mail. I can’t wait to see what is it
Hey dear anything u heard from ur lawyer

Gloria - libote

Jun 26, 2019
Pls someone should clarify this to me. When VO asks for additional documents does it mean you have passed background and criminality stage? Thank you in advance
Yes I think so. I submitted my additional documents last week Saturday, and apparently they ( embassy) only responds after 30 working days...so stressed

Gloria - libote

Jun 26, 2019
Has anyone submitted additional documents lately, pls how did you sent it?
Do you attach the documents to the link sent to you or you submitted by hand at vfs? Pls someone should help
I also received an email to submit additional documents. I went to the vfs last week Friday to submit them, but they told me to attach everything and send them via email

Reactions: Rich4bright

Gloria - libote

Jun 26, 2019
-Sponsor: Canadian citizen
-PA: Uganda
-App sent: 23rd April
-AOR: 4th June
-BR: 11th June
-SA: 12th June
-MR: 12th June
-Medical done: 13th June
-Bio done: 17th June
-Bio passed: 17th June
-Transfer to VO mississauga: 19th June
-Medical passed: 20th June
-Transfer to VO Dar es Salaam: 2nd July
-VO started processing file on 10th July
-Request 4 additional documents 22nd July
-Additional documents provided 23rd July
-Call to IRRC agent 20th Aug (they confirm they did not receive any additional information)
-Second submission of documents 20th Aug
-phone call from Cic agent 19th Nov
-Decision made 20th Nov
-Passport Request and pre arrival 29th Nov
Hi. Please tell me, how did u submit the additional documents? Did u email it to them?

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Hi,

When did you get the AOR after submitting your application? Mine was on May 17th and I haven't received any request from IRCC to do a request for CSQ.
Got AOR from IRCC on April 30th. AOR from Quebec was a letter dated June 11th. Sent undertaking application on May 24th

Gloria - libote

Jun 26, 2019
Ok. Someone also said it has to be through the link on the mail they sent
It's really confusing because I just checked the status of my application and it says that they sent me correspondences on the 2nd December and that I must submit additional documents as soon as possible, but I don't even know what to submit because I didn't receive anything on my email and I'm not sure whether or not my application was re

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
It's really confusing because I just checked the status of my application and it says that they sent me correspondences on the 2nd December and that I must submit additional documents as soon as possible, but I don't even know what to submit because I didn't receive anything on my email and I'm not sure whether or not my application was re
Did you open spam?

Rich4bright

Mar 9, 2016
May be it’s not gonna updated right away. Give them few more days, since you already sent it, you should be fine