+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Jun 28, 2019
Hi,

I have sent PR documents for my wife on 30 March. Still waiting for application number. I am pretty sure I ensured all documents are well organized. I have a question... I have not mentioned on envelope as canadian spouse PR application. Will it affect the process ?

Can anyone pls tell me what would have gone wrong for so long delay and is there a way I can follow up ? Like calling them or emailing them. Please help...

JulietJarden

Star Member
May 23, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
Has anyone heard of people not “passing” their medicals?

How rare is that?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi,

I have sent PR documents for my wife on 30 March. Still waiting for application number. I am pretty sure I ensured all documents are well organized. I have a question... I have not mentioned on envelope as canadian spouse PR application. Will it affect the process ?

Can anyone pls tell me what would have gone wrong for so long delay and is there a way I can follow up ? Like calling them or emailing them. Please help...
you should call CIC to check status of your application

Luthien

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
AOR Received.
23-05-2019
yepp, with CIC you need to be pro active. Don't let things drag on.
Would you also call them if you haven't heard anything after AOR which we got over a month ago and everyone else is getting more requests? I have seen other people taking much longer than the rest to get SA and BR but still am worried.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Would you also call them if you haven't heard anything after AOR which we got over a month ago and everyone else is getting more requests? I have seen other people taking much longer than the rest to get SA and BR but still am worried.
It does not hurt to call them, you could mention to the agent the same question you asked here and see what they tell you. Don't forget that everything is recorded, just be nice and try to get an answer from them, you could ask them is there anything else that is required by me? What could be a reason why my application is not moving very fast when others already have BR and MD done.... ask ask ask;) and who knows this could be what you need to get your file going again... officers probably listen to recordings. good luck...

Jun 28, 2019

Do i need to provide any reference number or just primary applicant name and DOB is enough to CIC to ask about my AOR status ?

Can anyone pls CIC phone no. pls ? --> +1 613 944 4000 (From Outside Canada)

JulietJarden

Star Member
May 23, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
When calling the cic, how can you bypass or get through to the cic from outside Canada?

(I can’t seem to find the old post about how to call the CIC from outside Canada)

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
one line add in my ecas processing start on file.my file snd at mississuage on 19 june..
any one help for dis
this is your AOR2, your file is transferred to CPC-Mississauga for further processing and this is a very good sign.
if all in order good news is on the way to you very soon.