+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
No updates nothing.. even when u send them a webform they just answer with the same generic answers
What the agent can see is everything on GCMS,

They can see live content

The most effective way is to order GCMS NOTE,

Some agents will not even tell us something on GCMS NOTE.

If the staff of IRCC and CRA are interchanged, then everything will be fine, lol.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Nothing I phoned them in friday around 9 am, and one guy told me that soon you will have an update, same words always everything looks in order soon you will have an update !!

koko01

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Good luck, hopefully we will hear good news soon !!
Nothing I phoned them in friday around 9 am, and one guy told me that soon you will have an update, same words always everything looks in order soon you will have an update !!
I cannot believe that you guys still haven't gotten an update, that is incredibly upsetting and stressful. I check in here from time to time because I remember you from last year when we would discuss the early on updates and I'm crossing my fingers you guys hear from them soon. I understand that things are delayed with the pandemic and all but the one-year estimated processing time passed at the very start of it, so what is taking?

Reactions: Sunny329

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I cannot believe that you guys still haven't gotten an update, that is incredibly upsetting and stressful. I check in here from time to time because I remember you from last year when we would discuss the early on updates and I'm crossing my fingers you guys hear from them soon. I understand that things are delayed with the pandemic and all but the one-year estimated processing time passed at the very start of it, so what is taking?
why you are done?? You are april applicant and you received your permanent card ??

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hi guys,
i checkeg my profile account on GCkey and it says application/profile updated but I don’t see nothing ?? Is that ghost update, whats next ???
I hope you will get good news soon
Was your application transferred for further assessment ?

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
My application was transferred for further assessment last oct 2019 to my local ircc office
After that no update
Is there any one whose application also transferred for further assessment?