22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
No I didn’t know nothing about this, thanks
In the notes, you can see the analysis, comments, and decisions made by the immigration officer for your documents. See which step you are having problems with. Then you can call or write an email to solve it. If you want to do it.

My friend did just that, and then found the problem and solved it.

Reactions: LaLondon

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
i got an update today !!!! TGIF!!!
In my husband's email said:
(SA letter)

---

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXX and family (if applicable).

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and they will be contacted shortly.

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Congrats

Reactions: Y1N6ZI

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
I am nov 2018 applicant and SA approval since last year May still waiting for Dm

Oh i Tough I was the only 2018 applicant left here ! March 2018 for us. Yeah. 27 months in june :(
So you have SA and AIP ? and then nothing ?
Have you try to get the help of MP ? That help a lot for me. Have your order your GCMS notes ?

I really wish you good news soon.

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
It's moving here as well. We received pre arrival on may 21 ( our represent did not see it so we learn only today... ) I m supposed To be happy but I cant. I am still affraid that we are gonna wait for months. I Guess that is what happen when we are waiting for so long.

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
It's moving here as well. We received pre arrival on may 21 ( our represent did not see it so we learn only today... ) I m supposed To be happy but I cant. I am still affraid that we are gonna wait for months. I Guess that is what happen when we are waiting for so long.
The inland case speeds up I think. do not worry!

Reactions: Minian

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
where ? GC key or Ecas, and please how is that ghost update, what does it change ??
in my cic account, when i login in it's show "application/profile update" but clicked to inside nothing change.
they said it is somebody (officer) is browsing or approving my documents. He entered my file, so it would leave such a trace.
And normally the real update is follow the “ghost update” soon.
i hope so.

---

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I ordered yesterday gcsm notes, how long it will take to return me, and does that have any impact in my application to move forward??

Y1N6ZI

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-Apr-19
Doc's Request.
22-Aug-19
AOR Received.
25-May-19
Med's Request
07-Mar-20
Med's Done....
21-Mar-20
I ordered yesterday gcsm notes, how long it will take to return me, and does that have any impact in my application to move forward??
One month i think.
But it's intersection.
When my friend ordered notes, her case moved few days later
And when i ordered, my case also moved soon.
Maybe this is just a psychological effect.
Hahahaha

Reactions: LaLondon

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Does anyone received anything this week, I am still waiting nothing just more stress, checking gc key and ecas 5-10 times per day, waiting waiting .... ....I don’t know till when !!!