+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Same here 13 months
Did they transfer your file for further assessment?
no nothing else, just we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, we are processing your bacground check, your application is in progress, will send you a message once the final decision has been made,
That’s all. They didn’t say that was transfered or something else!!!

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Sorry what are GCMS notes, Nobody asked me for that ?? Can you explain me more about that ??

GCMS notes gives you real time update as to what any officer that work on your file all there comments, that way you will know exactly what is happening and you can fix any issue before they ask or make a decision.

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
same here its has been more than 13 months.
Ordered GCMS notes and according to that criminality check under processing and additional information (in order to confirm that relationship is genuine) request sent but we did not receive any request yet, so I have no idea what's going on.

Reactions: Y1N6ZI

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
same here its has been more than 13 months.
Ordered GCMS notes and according to that criminality check under processing and additional information (in order to confirm that relationship is genuine) request sent but we did not receive any request yet, so I have no idea what's going on.
I would send more recent photos, or any other supporting document that you have after you submit the application, if you wait for them to request more info that's going to take more time

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
I would send more recent photos, or any other supporting document that you have after you submit the application, if you wait for them to request more info that's going to take more time
I was thinking that too, because I called cic 2 days back and explained my situation and they said that we can not retrieve the information but request for additional documents has generated not sent so you should be good .Is that ok if i send more supporting documents without even getting request?

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
I was thinking that too, because I called cic 2 days back and explained my situation and they said that we can not retrieve the information but request for additional documents has generated not sent so you should be good .Is that ok if i send more supporting documents without even getting request?
Yes, I sent document without getting a request

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Long time ago, october maybe they asked me for adittional doc, I have sent everything, but it’s stucked.
When I phoned them three weeks ago IRCC told me everything is in order with your application but because of covid -19 we are working with reduced number of case officers.

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
Long time ago, october maybe they asked me for adittional doc, I have sent everything, but it’s stucked.
When I phoned them three weeks ago IRCC told me everything is in order with your application but because of covid -19 we are working with reduced number of case officers.
ya, mine was back in September that they generated the request.