+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
And I am still waiting for DM, I don’t know and how many of you are still waiting ??
I was thinking that this year I will be permanent resident but maybe Santa decided next year

Reactions: Sunny329

LEENY17

May 26, 2019
Its been more than 2 months
Still waiting for landing appointment at calgary office
I am very tensed
(Application received 13 th may)I am in a similar situation, I received DM on 7th November and the Edmonton office is supposed to invite me for an interview but I have not heard anything from them.
After making several calls to helpline, one of the agents noticed that I never received AIP but got a notification for DM. Now they have flagged my file just to make sure. This whole situation has made me nervous and stressed.
Hoping for best

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
(Application received 13 th may)I am in a similar situation, I received DM on 7th November and the Edmonton office is supposed to invite me for an interview but I have not heard anything from them.
After making several calls to helpline, one of the agents noticed that I never received AIP but got a notification for DM. Now they have flagged my file just to make sure. This whole situation has made me nervous and stressed.
Hoping for best
Hope everything goes well for you
I am still waiting for landing interview

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I am even more worried and tensed now
Thats the last email i have recived on 21 oct 2019 and before this I received AIP ON mid October and they have not asked me for any additional documents and yes i live in calgary
And this email was sent to me by Missisuaga office

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Calgary for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as

Last edited: