Sponsor Eligibility : October 22nd 2019
CSQ : October 22nd 2019
PR :

Reactions: Sunny329

Shi111

Oct 25, 2019
Anyone else here stuck at AIP and SA?

I have been stuck for a week and wondering if that's normal
I am! Got AIP and SA last Monday the 21st and still nothing. I did have to send a copy or my new passport which they only receipted 3 days ago but not sure what else to wait on now. Checking my emails and online account like a crazy woman.

Reactions: SofiaMartins

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I am! Got AIP and SA last Monday the 21st and still nothing. I did have to send a copy or my new passport which they only receipted 3 days ago but not sure what else to wait on now. Checking my emails and online account like a crazy woman.
Hi i talked to my lawyer
He said calgary office is busy and sometimes they take more than month to schedule an appointment

SofiaMartins

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
We got it on the 26th and nothing yet.. They haven't requested anything either

Garry2i3i89

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
CSQ received!

Application Submission: April 2nd 2019
Application Received: April 4th 2019
AOR: May 17th 2019
OWP : May 22th 2019
Sponsor Eligibility : October 22nd 2019
CSQ : October 22nd 2019
PR :

When did you apply for CSQ, What was your AOR date for CSQ?

Neo_LC

Nov 30, 2016
Finally am a permanent resident :) so happy and excited !!
For all those of you who are still waiting, I hope and pray everything will be fine. Have patience, patience and more patience. There is definitely light at the end of the tunnel. Just hang in there !! If the wait is long that means something good is going to come. That's how I see it :)

Mar 6, 2019
I received PR card today
It is all done now finally!

Thank you for all the help and I hope you guys get your PR without any problem soon! Good luck.

✨Spouse Sponsorship Inside

April 24 Application Received
June 16 Acknowledgment of Receipt
July 2 Open Work Permit Linked
July 5 Open Work Permit Approved
July 11 Medical Request
July 12 OWP Mail Received
July 18 Medical Test
July 30 Medical Passed
September 17 Background Check Started
October 15 Eligibility Passed(SA/AIP)
October 15 Interview Request
October 22 Landing Interview
November 1 PR Card Received

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I received PR card today
It is all done now finally!

Thank you for all the help and I hope you guys get your PR without any problem soon! Good luck.

✨Spouse Sponsorship Inside

April 24 Application Received
June 16 Acknowledgment of Receipt
July 2 Open Work Permit Linked
July 5 Open Work Permit Approved
July 11 Medical Request
July 12 OWP Mail Received
July 18 Medical Test
July 30 Medical Passed
September 17 Background Check Started
October 15 Eligibility Passed(SA/AIP)
October 15 Interview Request
October 22 Landing Interview
November 1 PR Card Received
Congratulations
Happy for you
Hope i will get my landing invitation soon
Waiting from last 20 days ( i dont know why it is taking that long )

aredmiata

Nov 6, 2017
Austin, Texas, USA
We got our landing interview invitation yesterday! Which was awesome, because a few weeks ago we had a request for additional documents, one of which was a detailed disposition of a court case that happened over a year ago. We had started the process of obtaining that paperwork when an immigration agent actually called my wife, and determined that it wasn’t necessary. She just needed a corrected form. We sent in the form the next evening, and the following morning, we had the permanent residence authorized letter in our gc key account. It’s been what feels like a long and stressful process, but we’re glad it’s over. Good luck to those still waiting on info!! Heading to landing interview on November 12th

Reactions: Question12

Question12

Dec 29, 2018
Congratulations
Happy for you
Congratulations
Happy for you
did you apply for work permit ,am feeling that's why it is taking so long I did not apply either .am just guessing I don't know

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
did you apply for work permit ,am feeling that's why it is taking so long I did not apply either .am just guessing I don't know
Yes. I got my work permit in sep valid till 2021
I got my decision made too
But i dont why i am not getting landing invitation from Calgary

Shi111

Oct 25, 2019
Finally got my PR approval today! Yes, Saturday at 6:17am! Woo

Will wait for Calgary office to call but will probably start chasing them by Tuesday if I don’t hear anything.

6months and 1week to the day since I applied, very happy it came through so quick. My full timeline is on page 78 of this thread. Will update again once I have a confirmed landing interview date.

goodluck everyone! Don’t forget to update the spreadsheet some amazing person made, i found it extremely relieving to see everyone’s timelines.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Finally got my PR approval today! Yes, Saturday at 6:17am! Woo

Will wait for Calgary office to call but will probably start chasing them by Tuesday if I don’t hear anything.

6months and 1week to the day since I applied, very happy it came through so quick. My full timeline is on page 78 of this thread. Will update again once I have a confirmed landing interview date.

goodluck everyone! Don’t forget to update the spreadsheet some amazing person made, i found it extremely relieving to see everyone’s timelines.
Congratulations