+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
how do we get the AOR?
by email or my mail?
when we filed our application we mentioned both our UCIs.
Application Sent: June 25th by Canada Post
Application Received: June 27th
AOR: Still waiting....

pepino99

May 17, 2019
how do we get the AOR?
by email or my mail?
when we filed our application we mentioned both our UCIs.
Application Sent: June 25th by Canada Post
Application Received: June 27th
AOR: Still waiting....
There has been people that received it in 8 days, me 31 days and counting, application received June 14th.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
Finally received the medical request, looks like they started processing Nova Scotia
Congrats! I am so happy for you, still waiting.
Application received: 10 apr
AOR: 28 may
OWP: 3 jun approved,
Now waiting for medical request.

newcec

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Damn.. everyone got their OWP, but no news so far for me. Got medical request as well. But need OWP. People got it 10 days after their AOR. Nothing for me yet.. :(

K3nda

Oct 3, 2018
Nova Scotia
I have a question: so we are moving from Nova Scotia to BC “we are leaving tmw” but the thing is that we will be driving across the country, can I get the medical test done anywhere in between as long as it’s an approved physician or does it have to be in the place of residence?

LolliRay

Jul 2, 2019
Damn.. everyone got their OWP, but no news so far for me. Got medical request as well. But need OWP. People got it 10 days after their AOR. Nothing for me yet.. :(
When I called they told me the processing time is at 4 months right now. If you sent it in April and don't get it by next month I'd reach out for sure (or even just reach out to make sure they have the application on file for OWP)

Sidhubal

Feb 2, 2016
Application Sent: May 9

Application recieved: May 13

AOR: Still waiting

They are taking lots of time to send AoR. I called them they said it takes maybe 1 more month. Anybody who sends application in May recieves AoR?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
I have a question: so we are moving from Nova Scotia to BC “we are leaving tmw” but the thing is that we will be driving across the country, can I get the medical test done anywhere in between as long as it’s an approved physician or does it have to be in the place of residence?
Yes, you can get your medical examination done anywhere, the doctor just has to be a panel physician. I suggest you to visit a doctor who uses the eMedical system.

Reactions: K3nda

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Not everyone has gotten their work permit in 10 days, officially, it takes 4-5 months. Some people were lucky to get it fast, but that’s not the standard.

Reactions: newcec