Medical Requested: July 18, 2019
Medical Completion: Aug 6, 2019
Medical Received: Aug 20, 2019
Request for RCMP check : Sept 12, 2019
Submitted:Sept 13,2018
Sponsor Eligibility Approval:Nov 4,2019
Decision Made : Nov 5,2019
Landing Interview: Nov 16,2019

Process finalized today , my wife is now PR....we are so happy.

We will continue to pray for all those who are still waiting, the journey is never easy but you will appreciate it even more at the end.

Amenaphus

Apr 2, 2019
Hi! How long did it take for you to receive your PR card in the mail? Curious and hoping to get mine by Christmas. Thanks
Hi Shi111,

I'm in Calgary and my wife's landing interview was on Oct 22. We got her PR card in 7 business days in the mail (Oct 31).

Cheers!

Caribbeanhanqueen

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello everybody,, lucky most of you just received landing interviews . I am still waiting more then two weeks that my sponsor received an email that he is eligible to sponsor me, but from that time i didn’t receive that i am eligible or dm or something and I am really worried what happened ,
On 26 of sept they asked us for aditional doc and we sent everything ,, why its taking so long I don’t know,
My timeline April 10,
Hi, have you heard anything yet? Am waiting just like you.

MariaKhan91

Sep 18, 2019
I just got letter stating that my PR process is complete and they will contact shortly for interview.
Can someone please tell me after this letter how long does the interview call or letter takes to arrive?
Please a single reply from anyone would be helpful really stressed .

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I just got letter stating that my PR process is complete and they will contact shortly for interview.
Can someone please tell me after this letter how long does the interview call or letter takes to arrive?
What did the interview letter ask u to bring to the interview ? If your PR is complete why r they asking for an interview ?

MariaKhan91

Sep 18, 2019
What did the interview letter ask u to bring to the interview ? If your PR is complete why r they asking for an interview ?
It says processing of my Pr is complete and will contact me shortly for interview.told me to bring original documents passport and stuff

Question12

Dec 29, 2018
Sometimes 1 week .but am waiting 1 month now .

isadorafranca

Apr 25, 2019
Hey, guys.
I just got a letter with my interview schedule, and I'm going to be traveling that day. I wonder if it's possible to call them and switch our day. :(

Vata

Sep 16, 2019
Just received my work permit approval on CIC account... It was returned because of insufficient fee on August 10th and i resend it same day...

23 April: receipt of application
7 June: AOR
27 July: medical request
10 August: work permit returned
16 August: work permit re-sent received
13 August: medical received
10 Oct: eligibility pass
10 Oct: processing started
22 Nov: work permit approved

Reactions: Karsky and LaLondon

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Is there any one here who is waiting for landing interview from one month?????
I got decision made on 12 oct still waiting for landing interview invitation at calgary office
I asked my lawyer to book appointment by call or email, she said we are not allowed to do that ,they will do that On there own
I am worried
Our lawyer actually booked the appointment for us, she got an appointment 5 days after we got the Eligibility letter

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Our lawyer actually booked the appointment for us, she got an appointment 5 days after we got the Eligibility letter
Yeah
But i am followIng what they are saying to me.
I dont want to mess up things at the end and i dont want to do something on my own