+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Serbia25

Aug 6, 2013
I made the same mistake! I sent my application on Apr 30 but the forms were printed a few days before, so I sent the form dated from March. I heard about 30 days tolerance, I hope it stills on! And I just checked both forms, and I could not find any difference between them.
I was comparing them too, and haven't noticed any difference either.

Reactions: LightRose

debcastro

Apr 3, 2019
I can understand. How frustrating it can be. Hope this time things will go smoothly...…. Being positive !!

Btw, are you guys able to view the tracker. Can you see the information. Whenever I open tracker, the excel sheet is blank for me. If I click to any tab, its blank for me. Am I missing something?
I was having trouble to open it on my phone. But in my computer it works just fine!

Jessilyn

Feb 16, 2018
Has anyone who sent an OWP application with their spousal sponsorship application received their letter to give their biometrics yet?

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Has anyone who sent an OWP application with their spousal sponsorship application received their letter to give their biometrics yet?
No one applied in April has received AoR, yet. So it is still too early to get a notice for biometrics.
When did you apply? You have to wait for your AoR first and get the OWP approval.

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
My common law partner is sponsoring me, submitted 11 of April , didn’t receive nothing yet, did anyone who applied in april was returned for any mistake ??

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
My common law partner is sponsoring me, submitted 11 of April , didn’t receive nothing yet, did anyone who applied in april was returned for any mistake ??
No body applied in April has received anything. They are still working on applications received on March 20. Just wait and maybe follow the group for March inland applicants.

Serbia25

Aug 6, 2013
I haven't paid for biometrics because I am applying from inside of Canada. I read in basic guide that they don't ask for biometrics if you apply inland. Was I supposed to pay it?

Thanks

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
I haven't paid for biometrics because I am applying from inside of Canada. I read in basic guide that they don't ask for biometrics if you apply inland. Was I supposed to pay it?

Thanks
“Generally, you need to give biometricsif you apply for: a visitor visa. a work or study permit (excluding U.S. nationals) permanent residence.”

If you didn’t pay at the beginning, you can pay it when they ask you.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I thought there is no biometric centre in Canada so they won't actually be asking for biometrics for inland spousal applicants. But I paid for the biometrics fee just in case they decide to change last minute and say they require it. If there is anything that I can do to minimize the chance of any delay in the application, I will do it.

“Generally, you need to give biometricsif you apply for: a visitor visa. a work or study permit (excluding U.S. nationals) permanent residence.”

If you didn’t pay at the beginning, you can pay it when they ask you.

Jessilyn

Feb 16, 2018
No one applied in April has received AoR, yet. So it is still too early to get a notice for biometrics.
When did you apply? You have to wait for your AoR first and get the OWP approval.
Sent out April 11th, probably got there after a few days (I live in Ontario and it went to Mississauga
). I found the link that tells you how long it takes to get the biometrics paper ^_^ said it could take "several days to several weeks"
I'm just anxious about it ^^;

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
Sent out April 11th, probably got there after a few days (I live in Ontario and it went to Mississauga
). I found the link that tells you how long it takes to get the biometrics paper ^_^ said it could take "several days to several weeks"
I'm just anxious about it ^^;
Which link?

carf430

Dec 9, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
22-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
08-05-2015
Hey guys, I just saw that they updated the form IMM5533 document checklist in April.

Does anybody knows when did that happen?

I sent my application on 17th of April and on that day I think the last version was from March.

I just hope they don't return the application.

Also, after how long can I link my paper application to my online CIC profile?

Same situation, submitted on April 15th and the last version fro IMM5533 was still March, so I did send my application with the March checklist. Hope we don't get those returned.

Innd

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Joining in! In land common law application. Submitted April 12, Received April 13. Just wondering would they returned the application if we did not submit the Police Certificate from Canada? Because I read on the website that they don't need it at this time. And they will notify us if they need it. But upon reading on this thread that some application was returned due to lack of Police Certificate? That kinda contradict on what's on the website.