+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I'd have similar ATIP notes if I were to request them. Mine's been "in process" since Aug19.
Mine's been in process since Aug 8. On my ATIP notes, the status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" was done by the Sydney Case Processing Centre. And the file has been with Scarborough Registry and never been assigned to an agent after it arrived there...

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
From my understanding, they won’t provide another letter for your child. 3 of you just appear at the immigration office. Once you and your wife finish your exam, three of you will be interviewed by the officer...you can always call them to make sure
Hello. I doubt whether a minor needs to show up for the interview. We need some confirmation on it. I hope someone who went through the same experience lets us know.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Guys,

I just checked my ECAS and saw this

We sent you a notice on February 5, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 21, 2020 at 09:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven't written the test yet and my test invite stated I would receive an oath invite on the day of my test if i pass the test.
Looks like I somehow already have decision made even though my test date is in a couple of weeks!?

Oh well... gonna go with it

Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Oath invite: Feb 5th (did not receive)
Oath date: Feb 21st

Thanks!

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Guys,

I just checked my ECAS and saw this

We sent you a notice on February 5, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 21, 2020 at 09:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven't written the test yet and my test invite stated I would receive an oath invite on the day of my test if i pass the test.
Looks like I somehow already have decision made even though my test date is in a couple of weeks!?

Oh well... gonna go with it

Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Oath invite: Feb 5th (did not receive)
Oath date: Feb 21st

Thanks!
Wow lucky you!!

Lloyd2017a

Aug 2, 2019
I received the invite for the oath today, however I’m not sure about the test invite.

I believe others first receive an invite for a test, and later on they receive the invite for the oath.
Anybody else received a message similar to this one ?
I’m 35 years old, so I’m technically required to take the citizenship test.

Here is a summary of my application to date:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on
March 19, 2019.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and
a study book called Discover Canada on May 16, 2019.

3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.

4. We sent you a notice on February 7, 2020 to appear and take the oath of
citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 13, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your
appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your
scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
I received the invite for the oath today, however I’m not sure about the test invite.

I believe others first receive an invite for a test, and later on they receive the invite for the oath.
Anybody else received a message similar to this one ?
I’m 35 years old, so I’m technically required to take the citizenship test.

Here is a summary of my application to date:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on
March 19, 2019.

2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and
a study book called Discover Canada on May 16, 2019.

3. We started processing your application on July 15, 2019.

4. We sent you a notice on February 7, 2020 to appear and take the oath of
citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on March 13, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your
appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your
scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Have you received the oath invite by email or mail? Or just the notice in ECAS?

Lloyd2017a

Aug 2, 2019
Have you received the oath invite by email or mail? Or just the notice in ECAS?
I haven't received anything via email, so I'm guessing I should receive it via mail.
I just happened to check the ECAS and realised they've updated it the day prior. I'll wait a week, and see what's coming in the mail.

amsunhasav

Dec 29, 2014
happy to share update my on wife's application.

Amsunhasav's wife: in the sheet.
"
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 26, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 5, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 19, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 8, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 29, 2020 at 7:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
"
Amsunhasav: in the sheet.
"
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 10, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 4, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 19, 2020 at 3:00 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

"

Hello Admin,

Please update the detail in google docs sheet.

Thanks

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Got an email yesterday from CIC to appear for test on Feb 27th in Mississauga for my spouse. The 4th line also got added on CIC application status page.

4 - We sent you a notice on February 7, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 27, 2020 at 3:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Kindly update the sheet.

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
I haven't received anything via email, so I'm guessing I should receive it via mail.
I just happened to check the ECAS and realised they've updated it the day prior. I'll wait a week, and see what's coming in the mail.
Same as me. I think its how they schedule for rural locations. Wait a couple of weeks and see if they schedule you a test invite. It might be that the oath has to be scheduled further in advance than the test for your location...
If you do not receive the test invite or the official oath invite by then I would call them.

I believe you need the official oath letter to attend the oath. My test is on the 19th so I will ask them during the interview about the oath on the 21st if I do not receive the oath letter by then.

ravrish

Feb 11, 2015
Hi All,
Got my status updated to "DECISION MADE"

Below are my other details:

Location: Brampton (initially it was Mississauga, but later I changed it to Brampton)
App Delivered - 8-April
In-Process - 8-July
Test Invite - 27-January-2020
Test Date - 8-February-2020
Decision Made - 10-February-2020

Mus87

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Mine's been in process since Aug 8. On my ATIP notes, the status changed from "Application Received" to "In Process" was done by the Sydney Case Processing Centre. And the file has been with Scarborough Registry and never been assigned to an agent after it arrived there...
same here! In Process since Aug. 09 and the file is in Scarborough but wasn’t assigned.

Reactions: BadGamer6