+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

Mar 22, 2018
I did send in an ATIP request and I was emailed the following:

" We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request for the following reason:

We require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process."

And I specifically equested for file status and updates in my request

I replied requesting the same information. Do you guys have an idea how long does it take for them to revert?.

swamifamily

Apr 5, 2019
Hi,

Please update my details in tracker

Test Interview date: 13 Feb 2020
Decision Made date : 14 Feb 2020.

Waiting for OATH letter.

whooaaapppp

Aug 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
Updates:
Processed at CIC Mississauga
Test Invite Letter - 2020/01/27
Test Interview Date - 2020/02/08
Decision Made - 2020/02/09
Oath Letter Date - 2020/02/12
Oath Ceremony - 2020/02/25

Last edited:

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
id : adcad
App Delivered - 4-April 2019
In-Process - July 3, 2019
Test Invite - 27-January-2020
Test Date - February 8, 2020
Decision Made - 10-February-2020
Oath Invitation email - 12-February-2020
Oath Ceremony - February 25, 2020

Patience is a Virtue.

Just call if its over the 1 year period they set otherwise just wait.
They will contact you eventually.
Cheers ;);)
Congratulations. Would share your CPC. Thanks

Real-Madrid

Dec 30, 2019
I just checked my online profile and it says that I have been notified on Feb 12 to appear for the oath on Feb 26. I Checked my email and haven’t received any email.

I called CIC and I was told the date of ceremony is there, but the location is not mentioned! :/ Anyone faced this before? how long doest it take to hear from CIC with the location of my ceremony. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Real-Madrid

Dec 30, 2019
I received the oath invite today, for a ceremony on March 3!

Update isn't reflected on ecas which is a bit odd, I received the notice via email.
mine is the opposite. I see a notice on my profile and never received any email. Called CIC, the date is there, but not the location :( so, I have to wait for the email to come. The wait is killing me :D

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Took my Citizenship test today. Quick and painless. Location: Citizenship and Immigration Canada Office in Mississauga.

Reactions: hassan.elghoul

Real-Madrid

Dec 30, 2019
Guys,

I just checked my ECAS and saw this

We sent you a notice on February 5, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 21, 2020 at 09:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven't written the test yet and my test invite stated I would receive an oath invite on the day of my test if i pass the test.
Looks like I somehow already have decision made even though my test date is in a couple of weeks!?

Oh well... gonna go with it

Could someone please update the spreadsheet?

Oath invite: Feb 5th (did not receive)
Oath date: Feb 21st

Thanks!
Hi. I got a note similar to yours except that I already wrote a test. Here is my note:

We sent you a notice on February 12, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 26, 2020 at 09:15AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven’t received any emails and when I called CIC, they said no email has sent out to me.

I was wondering if you got any resolution on this? Did you eventually get an email or this was only on your ECAS. Thanks

Chevy23

May 1, 2014
Vancouver Island
Hi. I got a note similar to yours except that I already wrote a test. Here is my note:

We sent you a notice on February 12, 2020 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on February 26, 2020 at 09:15AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

I haven’t received any emails and when I called CIC, they said no email has sent out to me.

I was wondering if you got any resolution on this? Did you eventually get an email or this was only on your ECAS. Thanks
No I haven't. I have not received an oath email or mail invite. Only my ECAS mentions the oath.
I did receive the test invite by email. My test is tomorrow, so during the interview I will mention this to the interviewer and see what they say. I'm hoping as my ECAS says my oath is scheduled 2 days after my test that the invite is something they can give me tomorrow on test day.

I do believe that you need the official oath invite to attend the oath. If I were you I would call them again, maybe you will get a different agent on the phone. They should be able to tell you if they sent mail instead of an email. The problem is, ECAS does not show the location of the oath so how are we supposed to know where to go without the letter?!

Reactions: Real-Madrid