+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2019 applications

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 20, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 31, 2019.
Has been in process since July 2019. Is anybody got a test invite? Don t know how IRCC going to conduct tests from now on.
I did contact using the webform, but no reply yet. Is this of any help?

nasad76

Sep 22, 2019
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on April 11, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 20, 2019.
Has been in process since July 2019. Is anybody got a test invite? Don t know how IRCC going to conduct tests from now on.
I have a very similar timeline, Montreal region. In process since Jul., no test invite yet. Very frustrating

bpjeee

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
Med's Done....
Nov 2010
Passport Req..
April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 2011
LANDED..........
July 2011
Very similar situation and timeline.... lets keep updated if there is any change or communication from IRCC.. Thanks...

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Very similar situation and timeline.... lets keep updated if there is any change or communication from IRCC.. Thanks...
I did send a web form of inquiry. Got back a general reply. Ask me to wait and keep checking online status.

Reactions: bpjeee

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Thanks God, I received email today. Did you get email ?
Congratulations.
I received call on 13th July starting 647xxxx that my virtual oath ceremony has been scheduled for 22nd July,2020. I have not yet received any email
then I contacted IRCC and to my utter surprise she told me that file is ready for oath ceremony but there is no date. I told her about telephone call, then she advised me to contact again on 21st July (Tomorrow). I am little nervous as the customer care officer told me that record of virtual oath ceremonies are with the team and after oath ceremony they record the details, however he has sent note to the concerned department.
Will any of the member can share if such experience has been faced by them or by their known person.

With regards

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Congratulations.
I received call on 13th July starting 647xxxx that my virtual oath ceremony has been scheduled for 22nd July,2020. I have not yet received any email
then I contacted IRCC and to my utter surprise she told me that file is ready for oath ceremony but there is no date. I told her about telephone call, then she advised me to contact again on 21st July (Tomorrow). I am little nervous as the customer care officer told me that record of virtual oath ceremonies are with the team and after oath ceremony they record the details, however he has sent note to the concerned department.
Will any of the member can share if such experience has been faced by them or by their known person.

With regards
Hi Chrisstina,
I will suggest you to call them today and check if you get the email by tomorrow. Otherwise you can continue the process till you get it.

It is mandatory for them to record each of your interaction in their system called GCMS/ATIP. What it means is, each time you call the IRCC, the agent attending your call will see what the last conversation was (not sure how much of your case detail is available for them to see based on their access setup in that system) and probably might add a comment recommending to send you a mail or requesting the case office to respond to your concern.

I know it will be a bit tiring activity to get through to a human on the other side of the phone line, but a win win situation I believe.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Chrisstina,
I will suggest you to call them today and check if you get the email by tomorrow. Otherwise you can continue the process till you get it.

It is mandatory for them to record each of your interaction in their system called GCMS/ATIP. What it means is, each time you call the IRCC, the agent attending your call will see what the last conversation was (not sure how much of your case detail is available for them to see based on their access setup in that system) and probably might add a comment recommending to send you a mail or requesting the case office to respond to your concern.

I know it will be a bit tiring activity to get through to a human on the other side of the phone line, but a win win situation I believe.
Thanks for encouraging reply. On my contact today the representative told me that on the basis of my contention she has prepared a note and sent to senior. She was hopeful that I may get email today or tomorrow. She also advised me to call them again tomorrow I.e 21st July 2020. She was hopeful for positive reply as she told me that my file is ready for oath on urgent basis.
In your opinion do you agree with the officer that virtual ceremonies are being handled and conducted directly and result is conveyed to them after oath is completed. Kindly share if possible.
Regards

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks for encouraging reply. On my contact today the representative told me that on the basis of my contention she has prepared a note and sent to senior. She was hopeful that I may get email today or tomorrow. She also advised me to call them again tomorrow I.e 21st July 2020. She was hopeful for positive reply as she told me that my file is ready for oath on urgent basis.
In your opinion do you agree with the officer that virtual ceremonies are being handled and conducted directly and result is conveyed to them after oath is completed. Kindly share if possible.
Regards
Awesome. If the agent told that the file is ready on an urgent basis then you are all set. Don't worry and relax.

I can understand your anxiety but the call center agent I believe is just an intermediary between us and the case processing office.

The email is sent from the case processing office and may be overwhelmed with all kind of cases and not just with sending out emails for the virtual ceremony. The office will also be working on the PR applications simultaneously as those are more revenue generating than any other types of processing.

Since your case is handled on an urgent basis its just a matter of time before you get that golden mail.

Based on other's updating their virtual ceremony experience in this forum, I feel confident that IRCC is working to the best of their capacity in the current situation and figuring out how to ramp up and ramp up fast to reduce the backlogs created by the pandemic. Its just unfortunate that they are not communicating it effectively and regularly on their website and social media as much as we would like to hear from them.

Hang in there. Stay safe, stay positive.

Reactions: bpjeee

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Awesome. If the agent told that the file is ready on an urgent basis then you are all set. Don't worry and relax.

I can understand your anxiety but the call center agent I believe is just an intermediary between us and the case processing office.

The email is sent from the case processing office and may be overwhelmed with all kind of cases and not just with sending out emails for the virtual ceremony. The office will also be working on the PR applications simultaneously as those are more revenue generating than any other types of processing.

Since your case is handled on an urgent basis its just a matter of time before you get that golden mail.

Based on other's updating their virtual ceremony experience in this forum, I feel confident that IRCC is working to the best of their capacity in the current situation and figuring out how to ramp up and ramp up fast to reduce the backlogs created by the pandemic. Its just unfortunate that they are not communicating it effectively and regularly on their website and social media as much as we would like to hear from them.

Hang in there. Stay safe, stay positive.
Thank you very much for your analytics views. Really you possesses a great personality. You too stay safe and enjoy life.

jaygill

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Category........
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi all,

Just wanted to update you all that i have finally received a Virtual Oath Invitation for July 28th. My Oath ceremony was cancelled on March 31st.

Thanks for all the help and support throughout the process!

savarana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone in the same boat as I am? Had a test-date for Mar14th and was sent back because the lock-down started Mar13th. No communication whatsoever from IRCC.

Just emailed them.

robert1234

Apr 3, 2019
Hi guys, I want to update you all. I'm under Vancouver office and finally had online ceremony 2 weeks ago.

My original ceremony date was February 7, which had to be rescheduled because of my unavailability. Then I was invited for ceremony on April 9 which was canceled due to COVID-19.

I had online ceremony on July 9 and received my Citizenship certificate this Thursday or Friday - July 23/24.

I'm so happy this whole process is finally finished. I wish you all luck and hope you have your ceremonies as soon as possible.

I've updated the google sheet for reference.