+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
April Applicants, any update??

@chelseam any updates on ur side? Did they ask for more documents after your pre arrival email? Also have you checked your ECAS? What does that say?

Reactions: Ali AR

Zainb Ali

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Have majority of April applicants received Pre-arrival services from LVO ? I am going to be in my 11 month. Does that mean there is a big chance that I am going to be requested for an
Have majority of April applicants received Pre-arrival services from LVO ? I am going to be in my 11 month. Does that mean there is a big chance that I am going to be requested for an interview?
i also reached at 11 months
But they requested me additional documents few days ago

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018
Have majority of April applicants received Pre-arrival services from LVO ? I am going to be in my 11 month. Does that mean there is a big chance that I am going to be requested for an interview?
I am almost in my 12th month and still did not receive Pre-arrival yet.
May I know which docs they requested ?

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
May i ask what additional documents did they ask for?
Any Pre arrival email? What does your GcKey and ECAS say?

I am almost in my 12th month but still did not receive any updates from them.
Hey! What does your Gckey and ECAS say? Didnu get a pre arrival email?

Reactions: Amelbent

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018

My GCKey account says:

-Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
-Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

-Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Amelbent

Dec 28, 2018

My ECAS says:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on August 30, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on July 13, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
My GCKey account says:

-Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

-Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
-Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

-Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

-Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Thats good, looks like background check is in Progress!! Not too long now.

Ive been waiting for a response from LVO about my decision. ECAS changed to DM 3 weeks ago ☹. So nerve wrecking