Feb 6, 2019
italy
Visa Office......
rome
App. Filed.......
3/4/2018
Med's Done....
19june 2018
yes, I am in a whatsapp group and most April ones have not received anything yet. Now I feel less stressed as I am not alone. but it is unbelievable that it seems April applicants can't meet 12 months
hi
ru in any watsap group fr april aplicnts? iwish to join too

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
i also reached at 11 months
But they requested me additional documents few days ago
Hi. Have you submitted the additional documents requested? Have you heard from them since you submit the documents?
Please i just want to know as i was asked to submit additional documents as well which i did on the 19th March 2019. Still waiting to hear from LVO

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi everyone. Things have been hectic. Just wanted to update y'all. We were requested for updated documents from my husband's country. We've sent those in and are waiting... We're almost in April... hopefully they'll stick to the one year target and we'll all have positive news next month. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone. Things have been hectic. Just wanted to update y'all. We were requested for updated documents from my husband's country. We've sent those in and are waiting... We're almost in April... hopefully they'll stick to the one year target and we'll all have positive news next month. Fingers crossed!
Hi Chelseam we are on the same boat. My application was April 2018. Got Pre arrival letter on the 6th March.They asked for additional documents on the 6th March 2019 and send them 19th March 2019. No response from them from them yet.

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi Chelseam we are on the same boat. My application was April 2018. Got Pre arrival letter on the 6th March.They asked for additional documents on the 6th March 2019 and send them 19th March 2019. No response from them from them yet.
Hi! We're not alone! Gosh, you sent the docs on the 19th, and no response yet? It must be driving you crazy. The waiting is so hard. What did you have to send in? They asked my husband for new police certificates from his country.