+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
Hello friend, i have a same timeline as you, file started processing on June 26, 2018, I think we have to wait bit more becz VO are still on Nov applications. Finger crossed.. hope we ll hear something soon.
Good luck.
Hi Roopnarain, Do you mind the source of information?

Roopnarain

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Roopnarain, Do you mind the source of information?
I heard from lots of people and i called cic automated system says they are working on NOV applications , so now we have to hold our breath and wait. Nothing else.. only wait wait... and wait.... waiting game. Good luck everyone ..

Kp07

Aug 14, 2018
My application is from April 04 2018 and still waiting no news yet, it s been sitting at NDVO since June, I m hoping this month but this waiting is really frustrating, this process requires so much patience

Vsbuchan

Jul 19, 2018
My application is from April 04 2018 and still waiting no news yet, it s been sitting at NDVO since June, I m hoping this month but this waiting is really frustrating, this process requires so much patience
I never had patience to begin with and I def dont now!!! :) I have a computer job so I am constantly checking everywhere I can think of to give me some hope that we will hear soon!

Kp07

Aug 14, 2018
I have been doing the same, like I check this forum like constantly hoping to see anyone from April or atleast March get something just to get an idea.I am not sure about which number to call to get more info may be CIC?

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
It is really stressful when we have to wait for our loved ones to join us. But, just always thinking about this waiting period only adds to frustration.
I believe it is important to understand that the immigration has told us waiting time is 12 months prior to our application filing. So, let's all focus on that and it will help to reduce your frustration. Also, if it comes in 10 months then it will be a blessing. So, let's all prepare ourselves to plan what and how we gonna do things once our partners join us rather than getting frustrated by wait time. Look at the reward guys and be positive. Immigration staff is doing their work. Our frustrations are not gonna make process faster. So let's be at peace and pray for the best. Also, keep supporting each other! ✌

Kp07

Aug 14, 2018
It is really stressful when we have to wait for our loved ones to join us. But, just always thinking about this waiting period only adds to frustration.
I believe it is important to understand that the immigration has told us waiting time is 12 months prior to our application filing. So, let's all focus on that and it will help to reduce your frustration. Also, if it comes in 10 months then it will be a blessing. So, let's all prepare ourselves to plan what and how we gonna do things once our partners join us rather than getting frustrated by wait time. Look at the reward guys and be positive. Immigration staff is doing their work. Our frustrations are not gonna make process faster. So let's be at peace and pray for the best. Also, keep supporting each other! ✌
I think we all are aware of the timeline and you are so true about sharing our frustration or thoughts here on this forum it is atleast keeping us talking and that somehow does help to relieve a little stress we all are feeling by being away from our loved ones. So just have to keep faith on the system here

Vsbuchan

Jul 19, 2018
We knew we wanted to move soon, and I totally understand that this can take up to a year but I'm just extra antsy because after my dad passed suddenly at the end of Feb I promised my mom I would be home for Christmas. Not only do I want to fulfill my promise to my mom but my heart is desperate to return home even more then ever with my lil family because I had a huge in my face "life is short" realization.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I got a group chat for april applicants spousal,, and 5 of thwthem just got ppr today!!! I think mvo is already in april applicants,