+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I think thats the best way to do, to call the clinic,, unfortunately my husband did not, he said he cant speak to any agent, always a machine, , and one thing, we cant do the medical asap as what you mentioned coz my 1 year old son got sick :-( my pedia advice me not to push through until he get better, he has cough and colds with slight fever,, that might affect his medical right?
Form what I know, a simple cough and cold will not be an issue. Besides, I think kids under two only go for physical exam.. no X-rays, no nothing. I can’t see being rejected due to a cold.. but that’s just my opinion. There is an option to speak to an agent when you call IRCC. I’ve done it a couple of times. You just have to follow the right prompts.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Form what I know, a simple cough and cold will not be an issue. Besides, I think kids under two only go for physical exam.. no X-rays, no nothing. I can’t see being rejected due to a cold.. but that’s just my opinion. There is an option to speak to an agent when you call IRCC. I’ve done it a couple of times. You just have to follow the right prompts.
Yes he got the options but he said the waiting time is really bad, he was on the phone for 2 hours and keep waiting , he has a slight patience issue lol, my pedia said he might have a pneumonia, so he needs time to recover, that might affect the results of his med exam, he is now under observation :-(

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yes he got the options but he said the waiting time is really bad, he was on the phone for 2 hours and keep waiting , he has a slight patience issue lol, my pedia said he might have a pneumonia, so he needs time to recover, that might affect the results of his med exam, he is now under observation :-(
Sorry to hear that. If only I could call on behalf of your husband, I will

Reactions: Kobekong

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sorry to hear that. If only I could call on behalf of your husband, I will
Yeahh frustrating isn't ,, sounds very kind of you,, you are really helping me alot,, and that is really so much for me,, ill must wait for the recovery of my son first so we will be ready, I just keep on praying his fast recovery so we could all sort it out,,

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yeahh frustrating isn't ,, sounds very kind of you,, you are really helping me alot,, and that is really so much for me,, ill must wait for the recovery of my son first so we will be ready, I just keep on praying his fast recovery so we could all sort it out,,
Good luck and hoping for the best.

Esereth82 V

Jul 3, 2018
Butuan City
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Are there April 2018 applicants who got their PPR already esp from the Philippines (MVO) ?

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
He took it on July 3.
Tried to call clinic to set an appointment since my son is getting better now,, however they refused, as per them we have to seek advice first to the embassy, , my husband had called the ircc they said we have to contact mvo since the file hs been transferred, I emailed the visa office, but I haven't heard any response yet in regards to my concern, and im so worried now,, cant even sleep ok at night :-(

Esereth82 V

Jul 3, 2018
Butuan City
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Tried to call clinic to set an appointment since my son is getting better now,, however they refused, as per them we have to seek advice first to the embassy, , my husband had called the ircc they said we have to contact mvo since the file hs been transferred, I emailed the visa office, but I haven't heard any response yet in regards to my concern, and im so worried now,, cant even sleep ok at night :-(
When you email MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca , need to write them again and dont put the word status. They are very allergic to that word. They first give u a canned response but they do write a second email about your case. Hope your concern will be resolved.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
When you email MANILIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca , need to write them again and dont put the word status. They are very allergic to that word. They first give u a canned response but they do write a second email about your case. Hope your concern will be resolved.
We called ircc again, since we cant get a hold of the mvo, they advice us to tdo the medical asap, I already sent an appointment thank god!! We will do the medical nextweek!! They sent me second email however it was not direct to the point they just said they will brought it to the authized authority. And never heard anything again from them its been a week

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
We called ircc again, since we cant get a hold of the mvo, they advice us to tdo the medical asap, I already sent an appointment thank god!! We will do the medical nextweek!! They sent me second email however it was not direct to the point they just said they will brought it to the authized authority. And never heard anything again from them its been a week
Good luck..Im sure it will all be okay in the end. Im glad you got it all sorted out.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good luck..Im sure it will all be okay in the end. Im glad you got it all sorted out.
Another thing, mvo already emailed me back haha so happy that they are giving me 30 days extension,, we will do the medical nextweek, thank you s much you were such a big big help to me!! You're screen name really fits u coz you are helping us who needed help like cardo the probisyano lol,

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Another thing, mvo already emailed me back haha so happy that they are giving me 30 days extension,, we will do the medical nextweek, thank you s much you were such a big big help to me!! You're screen name really fits u coz you are helping us who needed help like cardo the probisyano lol,
Thats good to hear..my log in name was taken exactly from that show :)