+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Awww I missed those emails, its been over 2 mos!! I hope they will give me an extension! :-(
If that happened to me, I would just get my medicals done ASAP and submit it and take the risk. I cant see IRCC just closing your file that fast.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
If that happened to me, I would just get my medicals done ASAP and submit it and take the risk. I cant see IRCC just closing your file that fast.
How will I know if my file is still ope amd ok? Is it ok to do the medical now ? Baka hindi kame intertain sa pag meedicalan namen coz its too late! :-(

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Can I also call ircc to ask for any extension? ?
I dont think the form has a date on it so the clinic wouldnt have a clue of an expiration date.. Sure you can call IRCC but I only know of their Canadian toll free number 1-888-242-2100. Are you in Canada?

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I dont think the form has a date on it so the clinic wouldnt have a clue of an expiration date.. Sure you can call IRCC but I only know of their Canadian toll free number 1-888-242-2100. Are you in Canada?
Nope husband ko ung nasa canada,, nasa pinas po ako,, we will try to call ircc since walang contact sa mvo,, then we will do the medical asap, kasama ko kasi ung 1 year old ko na baby,, thank you hope everything will be ok,, my fault , I haven't check my emails haysss

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Nope husband ko ung nasa canada,, nasa pinas po ako,, we will try to call ircc since walang contact sa mvo,, then we will do the medical asap, kasama ko kasi ung 1 year old ko na baby,, thank you hope everything will be ok,, my fault , I haven't check my emails haysss
Magpamedical na kayo ASAP and get your husband to call IRCC to see what your next steps would be. The medical results will be uploaded by the clinic within 5-7 days. Go to St Lukes, they accept walk ins.

Reactions: Kobekong

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Magpamedical na kayo ASAP and get your husband to call IRCC to see what your next steps would be. The medical results will be uploaded by the clinic within 5-7 days. Go to St Lukes, they accept walk ins.
Thank you,, yes we will do it asap,, I just really hope and pray na sana maging ok lahat,, im so down,, we are waiting for that request for over 2 mos now, usually kasi sa husband ko sila nag eemail,, lahat ng emails aor1 and sa lahat sakanya na email so I assumed na sakanya din eemail ung med request, my bad, just too busy taking care of my son didn't notice it haysss

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Thank you,, yes we will do it asap,, I just really hope and pray na sana maging ok lahat,, im so down,, we are waiting for that request for over 2 mos now, usually kasi sa husband ko sila nag eemail,, lahat ng emails aor1 and sa lahat sakanya na email so I assumed na sakanya din eemail ung med request, my bad, just too busy taking care of my son didn't notice it haysss
Im sure it will be okay. Going forward,you or your husband should check GCKEY or ECAS regularly as there are some people who do not receive the email.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Im sure it will be okay. Going forward,you or your husband should check GCKEY or ECAS regularly as there are some people who do not receive the email.

He did, he is checking it eveyday, I also told him that he might missed the message in gckey , but no message at all, we never thought that the email is sitting down to my inbox for quite sometime now, my husband is still at work he don't have yet any clue he might gt upset too haysss

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
He did, he is checking it eveyday, I also told him that he might missed the message in gckey , but no message at all, we never thought that the email is sitting down to my inbox for quite sometime now, my husband is still at work he don't have yet any clue he might gt upset too haysss
That is strange coz both ECAS and GCEY will say that they have sent instructions for medicals..but its either here nor there..it is what it is so just work on it ASAP. It is not like you intentionally ignored it. It just gets really busy when you have a new born baby and I am sure, IRCC will be forgiving of that as long as they know that you are now working on it. They are pretty forgiving..I should say, we are pretty forgiving. Ive lived here for over 27 years. It will be okay :)

Reactions: Kobekong

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
That is strange coz both ECAS and GCEY will say that they have sent instructions for medicals..but its either here nor there..it is what it is so just work on it ASAP. It is not like you intentionally ignored it. It just gets really busy when you have a new born baby and I am sure, IRCC will be forgiving of that as long as they know that you are now working on it. They are pretty forgiving..I should say, we are pretty forgiving. Ive lived here for over 27 years. It will be okay :)
Thank you,, that means so much,, I am so thankful I got this forum, and thank you !! Mejo gumaan na pakiramdam ko,, anyway kahit walang appointment sa st lukes is that ok? Dun ka din po ba nag pa medical?

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Thank you,, that means so much,, I am so thankful I got this forum, and thank you !! Mejo gumaan na pakiramdam ko,, anyway kahit walang appointment sa st lukes is that ok? Dun ka din po ba nag pa medical?
Yes, yung PA ko dun nag pamedical sa St Luke’s. They say IOM is a little cheaper pero by appointment only so it really is up to you.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I need it asap so ill take st lukes haha, how much it cost?
I was with him when he got it done in July. There was a bit of a line up but it wasnt a big deal. Try to go as early as you can. He has a tattoo so it cost him a little bit more. I think it came to 15K pesos.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I was with him when he got it done in July. There was a bit of a line up but it wasnt a big deal. Try to go as early as you can. He has a tattoo so it cost him a little bit more. I think it came to 15K pesos.
Ohh I see, ad kaya siguro mas mahal dahil no need for appointments, , thank yu ha, you are such a big help,,