+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
No
Ohh I see, ad kaya siguro mas mahal dahil no need for appointments, , thank yu ha, you are such a big help,,
No worries. We have the same timeline and I just hope MVO will pull through and will not disappoint us so we can have the PR visas within the said time frame of 12 months. Keep us posted!

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
No

No worries. We have the same timeline and I just hope MVO will pull through and will not disappoint us so we can have the PR visas within the said time frame of 12 months. Keep us posted!
I will, we are now working on it, thanks alot, but unfortunately my husband cant call the ircc coz the only time they have is 8am to 4pm so we will try our luck tomorrow :-(

Mhiles Quintero

Aug 7, 2018
Hi there!

My husband's application for spousal was received July 26,2018 at Sydney Nova Scotia. I know it is too early but if you guys can give me an idea for how many weeks until the 1st response is, it will be highly appreciated. Thanks snd God bless us all.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi there!

My husband's application for spousal was received July 26,2018 at Sydney Nova Scotia. I know it is too early but if you guys can give me an idea for how many weeks until the 1st response is, it will be highly appreciated. Thanks snd God bless us all.
Up to 8

obt

Apr 26, 2018
We received COPR yesterday!!! When we sent the passport photos to the embassy in Paris we included a little handwritten note stating that it would be preferable if the COPR could be sent to the sponsor's address in Ottawa if at all possible, as PA is here for a visit. I had very little expectation that they would actually do this, but today we got it in the mail here in Ottawa :)

Now trying to decide whether to go to the States sometime this month and have him land, or wait until he comes back for good in November.

Timeline:
Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9 / SA received: June 26
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26
DM in ECAS: June 29
PPR: July 3
Passport Photos sent: July 5
Photos delivered: July 11
"Approved" in GCKey: Aug 2
COPR Received: Aug 8
102 days between received and COPR

Ali06

Aug 5, 2018
Turkey
Category........
We received COPR yesterday!!! When we sent the passport photos to the embassy in Paris we included a little handwritten note stating that it would be preferable if the COPR could be sent to the sponsor's address in Ottawa if at all possible, as PA is here for a visit. I had very little expectation that they would actually do this, but today we got it in the mail here in Ottawa :)

Now trying to decide whether to go to the States sometime this month and have him land, or wait until he comes back for good in November.

Timeline:
Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9 / SA received: June 26
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26
DM in ECAS: June 29
PPR: July 3
Passport Photos sent: July 5
Photos delivered: July 11
"Approved" in GCKey: Aug 2
COPR Received: Aug 8
102 days between received and COPR
İt is too fast time between File transfer and Ppr . Appromixly 1 week

obt

Apr 26, 2018
İt is too fast time between File transfer and Ppr . Appromixly 1 week
My application was processed in Mississauga, so the "file transfer" in this case was just the letter informing me of this - that's probably why it was so quick.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Unfortunately my husband is having difficulty to talk to an agent, he waited for 2 hours on que but still he never get the chance to talk to a real one, so what I did I just sent a CSE to ircc , is that ok?
I would have done the same. I would have just sent a web form explaining why I missed the deadline but would have done my medicals. By the time they read your web form, your medical results would have already been in.

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I would have done the same. I would have just sent a web form explaining why I missed the deadline but would have done my medicals. By the time they read your web form, your medical results would have already been in.
I just have a bit concern it says that one of the requirements for the medical are
1. Medical Report Form (IMM1017E) and the cover letter from the Canadian Embassy, Manila.

Ad if I am going to check that form the date may 28 2018 was included, I am afraid the clinic might not going to entertain us because of the missed deadline, and we are 12 hours away from manila , please help,

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I just have a bit concern it says that one of the requirements for the medical are
1. Medical Report Form (IMM1017E) and the cover letter from the Canadian Embassy, Manila.

Ad if I am going to check that form the date may 28 2018 was included, I am afraid the clinic might not going to entertain us because of the missed deadline, and we are 12 hours away from manila , please help,
I’d suggest you call the clinic and ask if they would have an issue with the date. I’ve seen some posts of people that have missed the 30 day deadline and have gotten their medicals after and still got through. Unfortunately, I can’t remember which thread as I have read so many. Did your husband get a hold of IRCC?

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’d suggest you call the clinic and ask if they would have an issue with the date. I’ve seen some posts of people that have missed the 30 day deadline and have gotten their medicals after and still got through. Unfortunately, I can’t remember which thread as I have read so many. Did your husband get a hold of IRCC?
I think thats the best way to do, to call the clinic,, unfortunately my husband did not, he said he cant speak to any agent, always a machine, , and one thing, we cant do the medical asap as what you mentioned coz my 1 year old son got sick :-( my pedia advice me not to push through until he get better, he has cough and colds with slight fever,, that might affect his medical right?