+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Does any one have more information about the rome visa office. My wife's application was transferred there in may and we have not heard back from them since. No back ground check has started and it has been over two months.

Regards
Mz
Have you received acknowledgement that document has been received ? AOR

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Hi Guys,

Does any one have more information about the rome visa office. My wife's application was transferred there in may and we have not heard back from them since. No back ground check has started and it has been over two months.

Regards
Mz
Have you received any acknowledgement of documents yet after submitting it ? Mine was submitted in April in Missisuaga and not heard back on anything.

obt

Apr 26, 2018
We got a request for passport photos on July 3, and mailed them on July 5. We had to send them from Ottawa to Paris, as PA is currently visiting in Canada, but we were only given the option to mail them to the Canadian embassy in Paris, no Canadian address was given (I was surprised by this, as I had read that others were given the option to mail to Ottawa if they were already in Canada). We were told that we could go through the change of address process for him, but we were scared of messing anything up since we were so close to the end. Canada Post tracking showed that the pictures were delivered on July 11. We hadn't heard anything since then, until this morning when GCKey updated and showed our status/final decision as approved. I was starting to get really worried, as the PPR letter states that you must respond within 30 days or your file will be closed, and today marks 30 days. We are taking the "approved" notation as an indication that they've probably now processed it and will hopefully send out CoPR soon (albeit to his address in Paris, meaning it will then have to be mailed to us by a friend).

Timeline:
Submitted: Apr 26 / Received: Apr 27
AOR: May 31
Sponsor ECAS DM: June 9 / SA received: June 26
MR: June 14 / Completed: June 22 / Passed: June 26
File transfer: June 26
DM in ECAS: June 29
PPR: July 3
Passport Photos sent: July 5
Photos delivered: July 11
"Approved" in GCKey: Aug 2

Reactions: seshs136

mm14mo

Jul 20, 2018
Have you received any acknowledgement of documents yet after submitting it ? Mine was submitted in April in Missisuaga and not heard back on anything.
Hi Sarahh,

I did receive the acknowledgement

Here is my time line:

AOR: 13 April 2018
Medical Request: 27 April 2018
Sponsor Approval: 3 May 2018
AOR2: 09 May 2018

After that Nothing :(

Sarahh Khan

Jul 24, 2018
Luck
Hi Sarahh,

I did receive the acknowledgement

Here is my time line:

AOR: 13 April 2018
Medical Request: 27 April 2018
Sponsor Approval: 3 May 2018
AOR2: 09 May 2018

After that Nothing :(
Lucky you. I have not received any AOR till to date. Which month you applied the application for spousal ?

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Newbie here
Application received april 21
Email received for SA may 31
File transferred to manila visa office june 28

Question is there is no email for medical request? But my file hass been transferred to VO ? Is that normal? Any same case like mine?

Ali06

Aug 5, 2018
Turkey
Category........
Hello everyone,
We applied spousal sponsorship. My wife lives in Canada, and I am in Ankara, Turkey now. I would like to share our steps with you;
- We received your application for PR on May 15,2018
- We started processing your application on June 20, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent you correspondence acknowledgement receipt on June 21, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent Ali’s medical instructions on June 27,2018
- We sent you correspondence on June 28, 2018 about the decision on your application ( for the sponsor)
- the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Ankara for further processing on July 5, 2018.
- Medical results have been received.
- We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018. We haven't heard anything after the last step. What is the next step for application? What is the meaning of ” We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018.”? Have background check started yet? We missed each other a lot, and don't want to be apart anymore. Is there anybody in same situation with us now? Could you share yours, please? Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you

noonnabi

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone,
We applied spousal sponsorship. My wife lives in Canada, and I am in Ankara, Turkey now. I would like to share our steps with you;
- We received your application for PR on May 15,2018
- We started processing your application on June 20, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent you correspondence acknowledgement receipt on June 21, 2018 ( for the sponsor)
- We sent Ali’s medical instructions on June 27,2018
- We sent you correspondence on June 28, 2018 about the decision on your application ( for the sponsor)
- the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Ankara for further processing on July 5, 2018.
- Medical results have been received.
- We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018. We haven't heard anything after the last step. What is the next step for application? What is the meaning of ” We started processing Ali’s application on July 11, 2018.”? Have background check started yet? We missed each other a lot, and don't want to be apart anymore. Is there anybody in same situation with us now? Could you share yours, please? Thank you. I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you
Nobody here can speak to the particulars of your application. Order GCMS notes and stop posting the same thing in multiple threads.

Reactions: Ukrainian girl

Ali06

Aug 5, 2018
Turkey
Category........
Nobody here can speak to the particulars of your application. Order GCMS notes and stop posting the same thing in multiple threads.
I do not understand why you wrote such a rough answer. I just shared it to find the right way

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just checked my junk mail!! Ang omg I got the medical request, not noticed it, and the date was may 28! And the letter said I had only 30 days , what will I do its bee over 2 mos! Please help!! :-(

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I just checked my junk mail!! Ang omg I got the medical request, not noticed it, and the date was may 28! And the letter said I had only 30 days , what will I do its bee over 2 mos! Please help!! :-(
As your file has now been transferred to the manila visa office (MVO), you might have to get a hold of MVO to request for an extension. I have read that there is no number to call them. You can only contact them through webform and their time frame to look at your submitted form is at least 30 days. This is what I read anyways. Good luck!

Kobekong

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
As your file has now been transferred to the manila visa office (MVO), you might have to get a hold of MVO to request for an extension. I have read that there is no number to call them. You can only contact them through webform and their time frame to look at your submitted form is at least 30 days. This is what I read anyways. Good luck!
Awww I missed those emails, its been over 2 mos!! I hope they will give me an extension! :-(