+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

obt

Apr 26, 2018
That makes me feel better that there is also someone else who didnt submit upfront though the checklist lists it as a mandatory document. The only thing is, I havent gotten anything on sponsors approval. I heard somewhere that it could delay things. But like you said..who knows! :)
Yeah I seem to remember it being kind of ambiguous so we just decided to wait and send it when they asked, but I do hope it won't delay things. I've been obsessively watching the trackers to see where people are at and when we should expect SA, but it seems like it varies between a week or two after AOR. our application was received on Apr 27 and we got AOR May 31, so there's still some time before it will seem abnormal...

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
File numbers are indeed assigned with an F and then a string of numbers for Family class applications.

However, IRCC does issue each file with a temporary number as soon as it's received, and then a permanent file number when it's been accepted for processing. I don't know what the temporary number looks like, so the number the agent gave you could just be a temporary number; or, and I'd think this is more likely, it is your permanent file number.

Are you able to use that number to look up the status on ECAS? https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Thnaks for sharing this information , i tried to link account but nothing popped up with the information i entered in the account. I'm kinda worried because my file was returned before in february, this time i am hoping for the best.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Yeah I seem to remember it being kind of ambiguous so we just decided to wait and send it when they asked, but I do hope it won't delay things. I've been obsessively watching the trackers to see where people are at and when we should expect SA, but it seems like it varies between a week or two after AOR. our application was received on Apr 27 and we got AOR May 31, so there's still some time before it will seem abnormal...
My app was received on April 18 and I got the AOR on May 25 so this week will be my second week.

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations , can you please tell me the VO of PA and did you submit the application missisuaga? thanks

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Congratulations , can you please tell me the VO of PA and did you submit the application missisuaga? thanks
Im not sure if it's me youre asking..PA is in the Philippines so Manila visa office and the application was sent to Mississauga.

keh_american

Jun 4, 2018
Hi all, our timeline:

App rec'd Apr. 20
AOR1 rec'd May 26
SA approval rec'd May 30
Med request sent on May 31
Confirmation our app is staying in Miss. ON rec'd on June 2
Med Exam taken June 4

I was able to link to my account but took about 5 tries to find it.

Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: shimnui1

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
Hi All,
My application reached CIC on April 27 and i happen to call the agent today to get more information on my application since i havent received AOR yet. The agent said she couldnt find my application after asking me for my UCI number. Should i start to get worried?

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Yeah i tried linking through GCKEY with PA's info but system doesnt find anything.So far what i think is ,i can link the account using myGCKEY that i had when I applied for PR.I have checked ECAS using my old Client ID/UCI which worked perfectly.But when i tried my GCKEY it didnt find anything.
I filled in the details but it didnt worked.But i will keep trying and see what happnes otherwise iam waiting for AOR email.

Thanks!

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hi All,
My application reached CIC on April 27 and i happen to call the agent today to get more information on my application since i havent received AOR yet. The agent said she couldnt find my application after asking me for my UCI number. Should i start to get worried?
Did the agent confirmed that they received your application in April? Also, did you track your application when you sent it. Did you ask an agent that you wanted to confirm if your application was received in April. Some agents are useless with their answers but some are pretty kind and they are empathetic and will do their best to help you.

ricky1989

May 31, 2018
No I haven’t received anything. How about you? :/
Did you tried calling CIC?? The last time I called on 31st May. They said we are currently processing applications received on 13th April. Did you sent your application through courier or canada post regular mail ?

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Finally, I was able to link my application.

Application received: April 19
AOR1: May 25

Now waiting for either Sponsor Approval, AOR2, Medical Request. Hopefully, I should hear within the next 2 weeks or so...
Pls update any news with your APPs im April 19 applicant waiting for SA and MR till now no updates...