File Transfer...
26-05-2018
Med's Request
18/05/18
Med's Done....
25/05/18
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
My husband got email stating our application will stay in Mississauga! My medical is scheduled until June 11th as it’s the closest appointment I could get. Is this office fast? On average how fast? April applicant 13 here. Thanks! :)
I am in Mississauga too. I went and looked at the main spreadsheet (see pg 1 of this thread) and then filtered to the VO Mississauga to get an idea of their time frame. There are many factors to consider though like how many are in the process ahead of yours they have to review first. However, it looks like they go pretty fast or faster than I was expecting.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I thought DM was at the very end of the process, it means Decision Made so it means if the applicant is approved for PR, not 100% sure though. I think if the Sponsor is approved, it's referred to as SA. FPJ12345, do you know if that explanation is correct?
I think you are correct...there are two decisions to be made.. one for the sponsor and one for the PA.

chelseam

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hey everyone,

Received via post office 4/23
Received AOR email! 5/30

Outland, we're in the UK (hubster from Peru)

Please put me on the spreadsheet. Thanks kindly!

Chiri

Feb 16, 2018
Yes, it means sponsorship application has been approved. My application status also changed to DM today. Email confirmation would take few days I belive.
Thank you. in this whole process you are
I thought DM was at the very end of the process, it means Decision Made so it means if the applicant is approved for PR, not 100% sure though. I think if the Sponsor is approved, it's referred to as SA. FPJ12345, do you know if that explanation is correct?
There are 2 applications- Sponsorship application which in my case decision is made. I finally received an email confirming so but application for permanent residence is still in process. I guess they will move it to the VO then let us know what next.

Fattu

Apr 17, 2018
Hi everyone need help. Just need to know .. does IMM 5669 (schedule A) form generates barcodes or not.. i can validate imm5669 but no barcodes generated ..

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone need help. Just need to know .. does IMM 5669 (schedule A) form generates barcodes or not.. i can validate imm5669 but no barcodes generated ..
No, it doesn't generate barcodes but you do have to validate it

CanIndian007

Jan 24, 2018
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Med's Request
16-05-2018
hi just want to ask how did you know that you passed the medical exam? I've done my medical last may 21,2018 and the hospital is the one who will send the result to cic, still no have news about my medical exam.
Hi jewelflores,
PA can see in his/her MyCIC account. It will shows " You passed medical examination." You also can varify that via ECAS status. ECAS will add 3rd line as "Your medical results has been received."
My spouse has done medical on 25th May and passed and updated on CIC today. Update depends on Visa offices and also depends on clinic or hospital where has been done. It depends how busy they are. You can varify with clinic or hospital if they have uploaded the results or not.
Hope it helps. :)

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
I just realized that I didnt put 2 on the number of applicants for sponsoring my husband. I only put 1. Im afraid my application will be returning. Thats the only mistake i can think of as to why i still havent received my AOR1. CIC received it on April 17th. Havent received or heard anything.

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
I received my AOR on June 1, I've been trying to link the acct and it keeps saying it cant find it. I have all the info correct not sure what I'm doing wrong, I am the sponsor and we have my step son on the application however he wont be coming right away so do I put 2 for just my husband and myself or 3 because my step son is on it?? does this stuff ever stop being confusing :eek:

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
I just realized that I didnt put 2 on the number of applicants for sponsoring my husband. I only put 1. Im afraid my application will be returning. Thats the only mistake i can think of as to why i still havent received my AOR1. CIC received it on April 17th. Havent received or heard anything.
Don't worry because in the application it has to be 1 if no other dependent. So basically he is the only one who is applying for PR. Just to link online you have to put 2 coz u are also part of sponsorship and need approval.
Try calling CIC, they will know about your application.

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Hello friends ,
My application was received on April 26 and i’m still waiting for AOR1 , i called CIC today and the rep gave a number starts with letter ‘F’ and its of 10-digits long, she didn’t confirm thats the file number but can any one of you please confirm if this is how file number looks like . Thankyou so much !

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Yes its
Hello friends ,
My application was received on April 26 and i’m still waiting for AOR1 , i called CIC today and the rep gave a number starts with letter ‘F’ and its of 10-digits long, she didn’t confirm thats the file number but can any one of you please confirm if this is how file number looks like . Thankyou so much !
the file number.

What he told you exactly?

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
She
Yes its

the file number.

What he told you exactly?
didn’t say much and said this is the number they have in the system under my file but this’s not the file number. It was so confusing actually thats why i want to know how a file number looks like ?