+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Just So excited. Found our application on GCKey account and linked it first try. Application received April 26 and in our account today. No email yet. But I now have the case file number. That is only 34 days from receipt. Hope all else goes well. Good luck to all the other April 26th applicants.
Many congrats to you ..!!!
My application was also received on April 26. But still waiting for AOR, i wanna ask you from did you get the case file number ? Because as per my understanding AOR is case file number , can you please shed some light on it , it will be so useful for me as well. Thanks in advance buddy !!!

Reactions: MaryRosalind

Bubbles21

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the AOR 2? My application was approved on May 18, 2018, medical was completed and he passed. I still haven't received the letter regarding which VO my husband file will be sent to.

MaryRosalind

Mar 5, 2018
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
01/06/2022
AOR Received.
02/06/2022
My application was also received on April 26. But still waiting for AOR, i wanna ask you from did you get the case file number ? Because as per my understanding AOR is case file number , can you please shed some light on it , it will be so useful for me as well. Thanks in advance buddy !!!
I didn't receive an email, I (sponsor) signed into my GCKey account and entered PA's Info name, birthdate and passport # and selected the rest of the answers and 2 as number of applicants. Then search and it came up and said it had found our application. So I linked it and that is where I found the case number and information on our file. From what I understand when you receive the AOR email it gives you the case number. Good luck, just keep checking your account.

unluckyPenny

Sep 1, 2017
Unfortunately we got our application sent back today. My husband (PA) daughter did not sign the dependent forms and we got rejected.
Question - she is 18 and is Type A dependent USA citizen not coming to Canada. Does she need to do the background police certificate? On the check list that was returned, they highlighted in blue that we need her signature, but on the yellow reject form they highlighted schedula A background required upfront but did not write dependent like they did on the checklist.
requesting background check for her will take 2 weeks, i dont want her to go through all that if she doesn't need to.

CanIndian007

Jan 24, 2018
App. Filed.......
04-04-2018
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Med's Request
16-05-2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the AOR 2? My application was approved on May 18, 2018, medical was completed and he passed. I still haven't received the letter regarding which VO my husband file will be sent to.
From other forum threads what I have read is it takes with in 25-35 days to receive AOR 2 once medical has been passed. It also depends where is PA's VO too. I have a same timeline too.
May I know how long it took for you to see an update that medical has been passed after medical examination date?

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
I didn't receive an email, I (sponsor) signed into my GCKey account and entered PA's Info name, birthdate and passport # and selected the rest of the answers and 2 as number of applicants. Then search and it came up and said it had found our application. So I linked it and that is where I found the case number and information on our file. From what I understand when you receive the AOR email it gives you the case number. Good luck, just keep checking your account.
Thanks for sharing the information, one more question please , i created an account under my Husband's name (P.A) and when i was trying to link his application by entering his information like birth date and passport number , do i have to enter 1 or 2 under how many applcant's section please suggest , in the application form i have entered one only because i'm sponsoring my husband only. thanks

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Enter 2
Thanks for sharing the information, one more question please , i created an account under my Husband's name (P.A) and when i was trying to link his application by entering his information like birth date and passport number , do i have to enter 1 or 2 under how many applcant's section please suggest , in the application form i have entered one only because i'm sponsoring my husband only. thanks

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
My application was received apr 26 as well and I received an email today with our file number but I tried to link it and it says it can’t find my file?!

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
My application was received apr 26 as well and I received an email today with our file number but I tried to link it and it says it can’t find my file?!
Congrats :)
what is your visa office ?
My file was also received on 26th APril but didn't receive any file number so far , does that mean my file will be returned ?

Bubbles21

Star Member
May 7, 2018
From other forum threads what I have read is it takes with in 25-35 days to receive AOR 2 once medical has been passed. It also depends where is PA's VO too. I have a same timeline too.
May I know how long it took for you to see an update that medical has been passed after medical examination date?
14 days