+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Tolan4uk

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hey Guys,

did you physician asked to provide IMM1017E form at your appointment ? or if they use emedical they don't need the actual form?

Thanks !!!

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello group!! Question in general .... anyone know, how long takes (usually) IRCC to receive your medical results ?...... and how long till ask you for the fingerprints..... or What is the next step
Thanks so much ..
Application send: april 13
AOR: May 10
Medical request:September 28
Medical send:October 2

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello group!! Question in general .... anyone know, how long takes (usually) IRCC to receive your medical results ?...... and how long till ask you for the fingerprints..... or What is the next step
Thanks so much ..
I gave medical on September 26. Still no news:(

muha

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks so much ..
it usually takes 10 days as most of the people say , its just an approx tho .....ours took a week and half. the next is processing background...if this goes more than 3 months (hopeyfully not) you should contact them if not you are fine (it could take a month if you lucky)

Last edited:

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
I did my medical yesterday the 9th in Toronto, St. Clair and Bathurst. It was the quickest medical exam I ever got. He asked me to fill a form with my medical history, disease etc and checked my blood pressure. Then sent me for xrays, blood work and urine check. The medical exam itself didn’t take 3 min
Price: 280$ everything included

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I think if they haven't sent the application back, you're good.
And in regards to the background check I believe it's normal and it stays this way until they start looking into it, mine says the same thing.
Thank you. Your Background check still Not Applicable until Medical request?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
i had the exact same situation but i was able to link my application online with my personal info
dont worry i also applied on April/23 and getting same msg
Thank you. I also was able to link my application and got the application number. I tried to call them but cannot get any response. Have you got the medical request yet? Do you know why our Background check is still Not Applicable?

Good luck for both of us.

tanya k

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Thank you. I also was able to link my application and got the application number. I tried to call them but cannot get any response. Have you got the medical request yet? Do you know why our Background check is still Not Applicable?

Good luck for both of us.
yes i got my medical request yesterday and my background check is still not applicable

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
yes i got my medical request yesterday and my background check is still not applicable
Surprising, today I check my account and see: You passed the medical exam. I have not done the test yet. I think because last year I did the medical test and it's still valid so I don't have to do it again. Hope your medical test will be ok soon.

Is anyone know the next step after passed medical request and how long does it take?

Thank you for your answers!

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Surprising, today I check my account and see: You passed the medical exam. I have not done the test yet. I think because last year I did the medical test and it's still valid so I don't have to do it again. Hope your medical test will be ok soon.

Is anyone know the next step after passed medical request and how long does it take?

Thank you for your answers!
It’s a long wait after this my friend. Background check processing is the longest and can take up to 5-6 months.

fjmeer

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Just had medical submitted to CIC. I called the clinic and had them rush it for me. I put some pressure on them. It’s been 6 days (total).