+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
I'm here to share my timeline to everyone in this thread !
Application sent on April 11 ( Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
Application received by IRCC April 14 ( Canada post tracking)
AOR received May 3
Application linked to online account June 9( i had a super hard time linking my application )
Waiting for next

Reactions: pavanvulli

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I'm here to share my timeline to everyone in this thread !
Application sent on April 11 ( Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
Application received by IRCC April 14 ( Canada post tracking)
AOR received May 3
Application linked to online account June 9( i had a super hard time linking my application )
Waiting for next
Congratulations...You seem to be lucky you got your AOR so soon. I too sent Schedule A and PCC together date sent on 8th of May Received on 9th of May still waiting for AOR...

Reactions: Chloe Du

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Congratulations...You seem to be lucky you got your AOR so soon. I too sent Schedule A and PCC together date sent on 8th of May Received on 9th of May still waiting for AOR...
I'm struggling to link my application to my online account. Do you have any tips/tricks that may help in the process?
Feel like I'm just shooting in the dark here (I have received AOR)

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I'm struggling to link my application to my online account. Do you have any tips/tricks that may help in the process?
When did you get your AOR? usually one should try to link it after 6 to 7 days. I read online one needs to wait for about a week before they try and link same.

Chloe Du

Sep 21, 2017
Hi! Don't be depressed . As i said i had a struggling time to link my application .But here what i did succesfully was :
- Used the Application number and last name
- Select place of birth instead of passport( I have a feeling that i should just try to use the simple and shorter ways to avoid mistakes)
- In the how many applicant to the application something: put 2 if it's one principle applicant and one sponsor ( i put 1 many times so it did not work at all)
- Use the principle applicant infor , you only use the sponsor's infor if you use the Online tool
- Wait at least 5 to 7 days to link your app since the day you got your AOr.
Best luck to you ^^

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Yes for some people it is taking over 8 days. And what is your timeline? when was the application submitted date received and after how many days you got your AOR?

Hess

Oct 13, 2017
Hi!

We sent our inland application in May 04, received on May 08 in Mississauga and AOR received on June 13, however, this AOR just came to my mail as a sponsor, but my wife as applicant didn´t received anything. Is this normal?, I mean, shouldn´t be receiving both the AOR each one with their own UCI number?

Reactions: tommybahamah7

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hi!

We sent our inland application in May 04, received on May 08 in Mississauga and AOR received on June 13, however, this AOR just came to my mail as a sponsor, but my wife as applicant didn´t received anything. Is this normal?, I mean, shouldn´t be receiving both the AOR each one with their own UCI number?
No. Only sponsor gets AOR in the beginning.

Reactions: Hess

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.