+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hi ,

I’m the sponsor (Canadian citizen by birth) and my husband is from a visa waiver country and just needed the ESTA to enter and therefore none of the above applied to us. We mailed the application and paid the fee online so as far as I know - we don’t have a UCI then?
Then you have to wait the after you got the email from CIC, they will give the UCI number for both of you.

Last edited:

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
When I click on 'view submitted applications ' , it says 'no documents ' , no fees etc

Is it Normal?

Also I wasn't able to link OWP

Application received April 27

Thanks
Wait until for Friday, you may get the email. Normally the email could get it by evening time. If not, call CIC next week.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi guys,
My timeline is as below, can anyone let me know what's going on?

Application sent by Canada post on Apr 19
Application received on Apr 23
Today is Jun 5 and I still not receive AOR by email. I check ECAS and see the application status is : In Process. When I click on In Process, I only see:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 23, 2018.
Can anyone let me know what is the status of my application for now?

Thank you and have a good day.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
But online it already shows my application being processed. It means it won't be returned?
Then you didn't get email? Yes, it won't returned for sure. How about the OWP account? linked? If so, give the CIC a call, make sure they didn't get your email wrong.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
Hi guys,
My timeline is as below, can anyone let me know what's going on?

Application sent by Canada post on Apr 19
Application received on Apr 23
Today is Jun 5 and I still not receive AOR by email. I check ECAS and see the application status is : In Process. When I click on In Process, I only see:

Thank you and have a good day.
Have you try to link your account? It seemed a lot of people able to linked their account without emails.

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Have you try to link your account? It seemed a lot of people able to linked their account without emails.
I don't know how to link my account. Also, I mean in my case, it means my application has not been accepted by CIC yet and they still checking my application before process it, is that correct?

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I don't know how to link my account. Also, I mean in my case, it means my application has not been accepted by CIC yet and they still checking my application before process it, is that correct?
You were saying:
I check ECAS and see the application status is : In Process. When I click on In Process, I only see:

So which means you certainly able to link your account.
Create an account as GCKEY, they link your paper appalication. For PR account, use the applicant name to link. For OWP account, use the UCI number and name to link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
You were saying:
I check ECAS and see the application status is : In Process. When I click on In Process, I only see:

Create an account as GCKEY, they link your paper appalication. For PR account, use the applicant name to link. For OWP account, use the UCI number and name to link.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
I'm unable to link OWP. Is it normal?

Goforhope

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
You were saying:

Thank you. Now I can link my account and see the current status is: Submitted. Do you know what does that mean?