Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
@Calm2019 thanks for the response it helped me a-lot just one thing more do u have any idea if we can mail our PR card to a different address as on our ID's because i just recently moved to a new address and i dont have a mail access here so i was wondering if they can mail my PR card to my Lawyer address that would be great
Regarding identification print out of your bank statement with your both names and current address just make sure it stated your current address

Harman12

Sep 18, 2018
Regarding identification print out of your bank statement with your both names and current address just make sure it stated your current address
I have updated my new address on all my identifications but not yet with IRCC because i moved on 1 june and they gave my landing on 22 june i talk to my lawyer he said its fine i dont need to worry because my DM has made

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I have updated my new address on all my identifications but not yet with IRCC because i moved on 1 june and they gave my landing on 22 june i talk to my lawyer he said its fine i dont need to worry because my DM has made
Yeah I think that’s okay but as for me I did informed cic so when I went to my landing the address on the file was my new address already and my sponsor has changed the address on his Driver’s license so no problem just believe on what your lawyer said then.

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Has anyone who contacted their Member of the Parliment for help see a positive outcome in their application? I am wondering if they have any influence?

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Has anyone who contacted their Member of the Parliment for help see a positive outcome in their application? I am wondering if they have any influence?
Hi there, It was taking very long to get my AOR and i decided to contact my MP, they were/are great. They called them to see what was going on and got back to me asap. After I called them to tell them I finally got AOR they said they are going ti stay on top of my application and will do another check with IRCC in the coming months. They will be more willing to help as it is election season. So I would recommend u reaching out to them.

Im am an outland applicant btw

Reactions: Nisht

glen1990

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Just note, even if u dont get an answer or a very generic answer, its always good to have someone on ur side and to go to bat for u if things go sideways. Good luck

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
It is really depressing situation. It is over 14month processing for pr. I Still stuck on background. Idk why???? I’ve even never paid speed tickets once in my life......
It is totally unfair situation.
I contacted to mp to help my situation she
Just said my files is so fine it is just slow processing.
Feel like my life take steps backward.
Does anybody has good news?

Reactions: MinMin13

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
It is really depressing situation. It is over 14month processing for pr. I Still stuck on background. Idk why???? I’ve even never paid speed tickets once in my life......
It is totally unfair situation.
I contacted to mp to help my situation she
Just said my files is so fine it is just slow processing.
Feel like my life take steps backward.
Does anybody has good news?
My MP update that my file is transferred to etobicoke for futher assessment
What does it mean?

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
We are in same boat.
My files is in Etobicoke office for further assessment as well....
Probably we wont received pr any sooner...
Lets stay positive and please keep in touch as we have same situation if u get any update folllow up please
Im just dying of worries eveyday
Got SA and right after transfer to etobicoke
Getting me notes next week lets hope for the best

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
Lets stay positive and please keep in touch as we have same situation if u get any update folllow up please
Im just dying of worries eveyday
Got SA and right after transfer to etobicoke
Getting me notes next week lets hope for the best
I feel for you. I will keep in touch.
Let’s be positive...