+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Alien333

Mar 12, 2019
No freaking updates.
I called them and told them I only have 28 days left until my case hits the estimated processing time and they said 28 days is enough to complete the process.
Now I really want to ask them like this
“Really? Do you seriously think 28 days is enough? It’s been 11 months and You guys are still processing my criminality check. I haven’t gotten SA/AIP and DM yet. WFH?”

Yeah, they’re still processing my criminality check.
How are they supposed to finish Spouse Eligibility and my eligibility then send me landing Interview letter?
This is going ridiculous
Something is wrong ..
you shouldve have received Pa around january !
Aip is more after but but this time you should get an aip soon. If you are sure that you gave the good email dont worry in some cases some people received everything one shot
I hope that you get something soon

Reactions: Sharukh khan

mayneng12

Mar 14, 2019
You should ask your family lawyer to see the case, and if he can do it or you need another. If you will not win, of course he can do the sponsor application for his ex wife, but the guaranty to pass the sponsor is not high as the other, I believe. If you remember, in the application they will asked him about the marriage history, so if he cannot give them some valid reasons to explain why he divorced and remarriage to immigrate the other. their case can fail. you also can send the letter to ircc with proof that he used you to immigrate -> fraud marriage
What is the meaning of IRCC please and thank you.?

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
No freaking updates.
I called them and told them I only have 28 days left until my case hits the estimated processing time and they said 28 days is enough to complete the process.
Now I really want to ask them like this
“Really? Do you seriously think 28 days is enough? It’s been 11 months and You guys are still processing my criminality check. I haven’t gotten SA/AIP and DM yet. WFH?”

Yeah, they’re still processing my criminality check.
How are they supposed to finish Spouse Eligibility and my eligibility then send me landing Interview letter?
This is going ridiculous
Calm down guy, at least you have almost 1 more month left. I have 2 weeks left, but I do not even have SA/AIP or DM

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Something is wrong ..
you shouldve have received Pa around january !
Aip is more after but but this time you should get an aip soon. If you are sure that you gave the good email dont worry in some cases some people received everything one shot
I hope that you get something soon
They mentioned my application is good.
I submitted all of documents upfront.
And the IRCC agent whom I talked on the phone said everything is okay and going well.

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
They mentioned my application is good.
I submitted all of documents upfront.
And the IRCC agent whom I talked on the phone said everything is okay and going well.
they said the same thing to me. Everything is going well. ya when i have few days left and no update, I do not know how well is it lol

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Guys most of the people in here had their files transferred, any reason why some of our files are transferred? Why do some files get transferred while some don’t? Please someone please explain?

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Guys most of the people in here had their files transferred, any reason why some of our files are transferred? Why do some files get transferred while some don’t? Please someone please explain?
Today I got an email reply from IRCC . They said they're forwarding applications to different offices to ease workload. That's why my application forwarded to Ottawa

Reactions: Alien333

spaceglitter

Feb 12, 2019
Hey guys! April 23 applicant! DM on both sides was mid February, still waiting for a landing interview (which I think is the last step in this)? My question is what happens after the landing interview takes place? Does that mean I’m an official PR? I have flights booked for June to pick up my daughter from California for the summer so I need to be sure I can leave the country.

Reactions: Alien333

Alien333

Mar 12, 2019
Hey guys! April 23 applicant! DM on both sides was mid February, still waiting for a landing interview (which I think is the last step in this)? My question is what happens after the landing interview takes place? Does that mean I’m an official PR? I have flights booked for June to pick up my daughter from California for the summer so I need to be sure I can leave the country.
A pre landing letter , to a local office to finalize your application , its an appointment or maybe they will tell you that you got 30 days to come get you re RP confirmantion, you are all goof for june it takes 45 days to receive the rp card otherwise you can live the country snd maybe a probleme in entering , im going today to the pre landing appointment il’ tell you guys how it went