January 29, 2019
Yeah, I should
Only 26 days left till the estimated processing time
I hope I will get AIP, DM and PR soon
Yeah hope for pr soon

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Hi everybody !
I'm April 10th applicant, got DM on March 4th, and today the landing letter for April 1th...almost 12 months!
I'm following the threads daily and HONESTLY I pray to God that you guys get thidone with asappppppp because the waiting period is a TORTURE!

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Honestly, I am so devastated and anxious. We are 3 weeks away from 12 months point, and information at all from IRCC except of "in process".
We applied as married couple. We lived together for a year before got married.
I agree. I have 13 days left and nothing update after last december 19. I am so nervous

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi everybody !
I'm April 10th applicant, got DM on March 4th, and today the landing letter for April 1th...almost 12 months!
I'm following the threads daily and HONESTLY I pray to God that you guys get thidone with asappppppp because the waiting period is a TORTURE!
Congrats!

Reactions: Ti.perez

priyank_psp

Oct 16, 2015
Hi everybody !
Did you got it in Email or Online GCKey account?

Reactions: Ti.perez

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
I found from somewhere. link is attached below

It really varies from applicant to applicant. But what I have seen is that, on an average it takes anywhere about 2–3 months.

Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

BG: Not Applicable (NA1)

Medical passed – (MEP)

BG: In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.

BG: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.

BG: In Progress (IP2) –

BG: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come

PPR: Passport Request

CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible is many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage.

https://www.quora.com/How-much-time-does-it-take-to-get-PR-for-Canada-after-medical

AK220

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Hi, Y'all
We got DM on the sponsor’s side but not my side yet Do you guys know how long it usually takes to get AIP after SA?
It's 25 days left until the estimated processing time, I hope I get AIP, DM on my side, Landing Interview and PR soon!
I also hope y’all get your PR very soon too

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi, Y'all
We got DM on the sponsor’s side but not my side yet Do you guys know how long it usually takes to get AIP after SA?
It's 25 days left until the estimated processing time, I hope I get AIP, DM on my side, Landing Interview and PR soon!
I also hope y’all get your PR very soon too
It’s a case to case basis there are some people who received SA and AIP at the same time so I think just wait and hope you received your AIP soon and CoPR

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is in response to the application for permanent residence that you submitted
in Canada under the category of spouses or common-law partners in Canada.
The decision, whether you meet the mandatory conditions, can be taken
only after an interview for control purposes. This is intended to
Date: April 11 ,2019
Time: 7:45 am

Please ensure that your respondent comes to the interview with you as it may be necessary to interview them.
Please note that if you believe you will need the services of an accredited interpreter, it is your responsibility to find and hire this interpreter, and to make sure that he / she will attend the interview with you.
During the interview, you must bring:
• A valid passport, ID or travel document;
• Documentation that indicates joint participation in sports, cultural, social or other activities, exchanged cards or gifts, photos, wills and / or insurance contracts.
• Rental lease for all addresses where you lived with your spouse.
• Documentation demonstrating that you and your spouse share the same address (bills for electricity, credit card, cell phone bills, etc.);
• Original marriage certificate and any other information / documentation you wish to consider in support of your application.
• Your tax return for the time you cohabit.
• Letters from your employers

It is not necessary to bring documents that you have already provided.

IS THIS RELATIONSHIP INTERVIEW OR QA INTERVIEW OR SOMETHING ELSE? Please help