+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

MinMin13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Has anybody have the same situation with me? I got the message that they received my application on April 03,2018, and since last December 19,2018 till now, I have no update. I just have 15 days left. My last update was passed the medical exam. I do not what to do. I called them, but they said it was processing, and if I did not see any change, it did not mean they did not do anything.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Alien333

Mar 12, 2019
Has anybody have the same situation with me? I got the message that they received my application on April 03,2018, and since last December 19,2018 till now, I have no update. I just have 15 days left. My last update was passed the medical exam. I do not what to do. I called them, but they said it was processing, and if I did not see any change, it did not mean they did not do anything.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
omg your application is taking too long ! You should’ve had a decision made by now or maybe an appointment for the landing letter . Must of april applicant got there exams passes back in september/ october .. this is weird you have to call them back asap !

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018

I know someone like you, but her background check hasn't started yet. the rest all the same; nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinMin13

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
omg your application is taking too long ! You should’ve had a decision made by now or maybe an appointment for the landing letter . Must of april applicant got there exams passes back in september/ october .. this is weird you have to call them back asap !
There is no should.... really depends, case by case. No one knows the details about their case. Every details matters.

cosmicL

May 25, 2018

My application looks pretty similar to yours, no news since passing medical (in October, in my case :() . The status on CIC is the same.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019

Dont be panic
You will get your very soon.it happens and different from case to case
We cant compare others case with us so stay positive and keep checking your mail
You are only one step away from that

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Anybody knows why files are transferred? And how long does criminal checks take? When I last called they said my background check is completed n criminal checks are on that was about 18 days ago. May 9th application nothing after medical passed Oct 15th.

Alien333

Mar 12, 2019
Hello guys i have received the landing letter this morning ! They didnt gave me an appointment they just said that i have to come 30 days after this letter ! Im a 20 of april applicant my timeline is
App received 20 april
Csq received 20 mai
Pa received around september
Medicals passed 15 october
19 december starting process
11 feb aip receved
Decision made 1 week ago lets say 10 of marsh
And finally landing letter 19 of march
Its being exactly 11 months

Reactions: MinMin13 and melito

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019

Same here
Since dec 19 2018 i dont change anything yet. They are still processing my background and eligbilty. :(

I am april 20 applicant

Kimmie1234

Feb 6, 2019
Hello guys i have received the landing letter this morning ! They didnt gave me an appointment they just said that i have to come 30 days after this letter ! Im a 20 of april applicant my timeline is
App received 20 april
Csq received 20 mai
Pa received around september
Medicals passed 15 october
19 december starting process
11 feb aip receved
Decision made 1 week ago lets say 10 of marsh
And finally landing letter 19 of march
Its being exactly 11 months
Yeah! Congrate! I am also april 20 applicant! Hopefully i will get dm soon

Reactions: Alien333

BethZ

Mar 18, 2019
I believe it depends on the officer handling your case. I am also an April 3rd applicant , i received DM, AIP and SA on March 14th.

When did they receive the additional documents that was sent . Hopefully, you get a positive response soon .