+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

TrueNorthEast

May 2, 2019
Did you read the part that says... The processing office will contact you IF they need further documentation or blah blah blah. That's a smart way to say the processing office will contact you when they have reason to contact you. So don't expect more response relative to your webform.
Hmm, it appears that web form is useful only to update/add info to in process applications. It looks like all inquires about status updates get answered this way.

TrueNorthEast

May 2, 2019
i will recommend you, call them . as at the start i did not receive acknowledge even after70 days, i call them and they said , even we did not receive your application , i given them all info and next day they said, well we received your application and i did application status online .

So its more good , call them ...... i will call tomorrow hopefully
I am planning to visit my local MP's office and see how it goes.

dkmemon

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Its so depressing to see that one applicant from Mississauga applied in July 2018 has already received test invitation in April 2019...I cant understand....!

AashNavid

Apr 3, 2018
Its so depressing to see that one applicant from Mississauga applied in July 2018 has already received test invitation in April 2019...I cant understand....!
Few minutes before I called IRCC , they said 12 months is average time and there is no maximum time limit ......we can not say anything because even after 12 months , application status is still in process :)

vanmanny

Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 12-2010
AOR Received.
sep-20-2010
Just got my test invitation in Scarborough

desolate

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre: Mississauga, Ontario
App. Filed.......
12th April 2018
AOR Received.
29th May 2018
File Transfer...
In process since July 12 2018, File transferred to Scarborough, Ontario on May 24th 2019
Interview........
September 4th 2019 Citizenship Test/Interview
LANDED..........
21-08-2011
Contacted my local MP and got a response from immigration saying that they are currently working March 2018 applications and they "anticpate" to get around my application in 8-10 weeks.... wait continues...

bobolo

Feb 20, 2019
Hello everybody,
still no news for me since April of last year.
Can someone give me a number I can call please? I can't find one on the website

Jarait

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone, i got my test invitation today, however there something wrong in their records. The letter says that this is final invitation because they've already sent it before and i failed to appear on test nor i sent any explanation. I can definitely say that I have never received invitation before since I've been checking all folders of my email everyday, nor i delete emails without reading it. So strange.

compaq123

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone, i got my test invitation today, however there something wrong in their records. The letter says that this is final invitation because they've already sent it before and i failed to appear on test nor i sent any explanation. I can definitely say that I have never received invitation before since I've been checking all folders of my email everyday, nor i delete emails without reading it. So strange.
did you check your online status ? Did it say that they've already sent you a test invitation before ?

Reactions: Oboy

nic7126

Apr 10, 2018
I took my test yesterday and passed, and my status changed to "Decision Made" today. The officer told me that my Oath taking will probably be either June 19 or 20th and to wait for the email :) Please update on the spreadsheet! :)

AashNavid

Apr 3, 2018
After how much time ....you get to test invitation and from which city