+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 - Citizenship Applicant

konnichiwa12

Jan 2, 2018
Wrote the exam and passed! Decision made ecas: Nov 23. Now waiting for Oath Letter.
In Process ecas was July 24.
Best of luck to everyone writing exam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uranus and Libu

AashNavid

Apr 3, 2018
Hi Admin can you add me on the spreadsheet:

App sent April 4,2018
AOR April 26,2018
In Process June 19,2018
I am from toronto. My file is sitting in mississauga office.

Patiently waiting for test invite.

Question: Can I go out of the country while my application is on process? Thank you
How we come to know , in which office , our file is

Can you share email address to whom we email for such information

apehlicious

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 07 2014
AOR Received.
march 12 2014
File Transfer...
march 18 2014
Med's Done....
november 26 2013
Passport Req..
july 30 2014 : In Process Aug 14 2014 : DM Sept 01 2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
How we come to know , in which office , our file is

Can you share email address to whom we email for such information

Its based on the gcms notes. You can request the notes online to see what’s happening in your application.

Edogawaconan1986

Apr 24, 2018
Hello, i passed my test on Nov 14. i received a letter from CIC today. They said they have ordered an ICES report and found that I have one undeclared entry back to Canada.

The date they would like to know was the landing day. I drove from Ottawa to Canada-US border at Prescott to do landing for PR. I did not entry the US. I just met US border officer and then drove back to Canada's port of entry for landing.

Is it count ONE day? Or Zero day?

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hello Libu
We received the test invite in November 22 to appear on December 12. Thank you.
Congrats!! Updated:)

Hello, i passed my test on Nov 14. i received a letter from CIC today. They said they have ordered an ICES report and found that I have one undeclared entry back to Canada.

The date they would like to know was the landing day. I drove from Ottawa to Canada-US border at Prescott to do landing for PR. I did not entry the US. I just met US border officer and then drove back to Canada's port of entry for landing.

It is considered as a Zero day, if you returned on the same day.

Reactions: Edogawaconan1986

bucajack

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018

When I did my calculator I had a number of day trips to the US for business. The system calculated them all as 0 days.

Reactions: Edogawaconan1986

pesarak007

Dec 26, 2015

I did not know we were supposed to list the landing entry in the travel history form and I did not do it either. What is your ECAS status now? is it still in process? Does your ECAS mention you have been contacted regarding this extra entry issue?

shundai79

Sep 12, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-04-2018
Hi, has anyone from Surrey with an AOR in June or July received a Test Invite yet? Thx