Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM: 21-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 17-12-2015
LANDED..........
03-01-2016
Hi all! I just checked my ECAS this morning and had no updates, and then miraculously a few hours later, received an email from CIC with my test invite! Hooray! Can you please update the spreadsheet to show my test interview letter as November 16th, and my test date as December 17th?

Thanks so much!

Reactions: Libu

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Hi all! I just checked my ECAS this morning and had no updates, and then miraculously a few hours later, received an email from CIC with my test invite! Hooray! Can you please update the spreadsheet to show my test interview letter as November 16th, and my test date as December 17th?

Thanks so much!
Congrats!! Updated:)

Aminebrx

Apr 30, 2018
Congratulations fruitball4u
I've read your message, the second after, I checked my emails and there it was, the test invitation :)
Invitation email received today Nov 16th.
Test date: December 13th.

Please update.
Thank you Libu.

gilmerfamily

Mar 10, 2014
My application is still In process too since June 19,2018. Got my Gcms notes and my file is sitting on Mississagaua office. Assessment for Eligibility,Knowledge, Language, Residence has not been started yet based on my 28 pages notes. Only criminal assesment was completed.
Hi apehlicious. Thanks for your response. Are you from Toronto or Mississauga? Did you ask or apply for GCMS notes?

nurgazik

Oct 9, 2018
Hi all,

Same thing for me - checked my Updates folder in gmail and there it was: a letter from WST-Citizenship Client-Notification.

Test date: December 17th.
ECAS, however, does not reflect yet.

Could you please update the spreadsheet, @Libu? Thank you.

Fun fact: the test invite email subject and structure differs from province to province, apparently.

Libu

Jun 5, 2015
Ottawa
Congratulations fruitball4u
I've read your message, the second after, I checked my emails and there it was, the test invitation :)
Test date: December 13th.

Please update.
Thank you Libu.

Hi all,

Same thing for me - checked my Updates folder in gmail and there it was: a letter from WST-Citizenship Client-Notification.

Test date: December 17th.
ECAS, however, does not reflect yet.

Could you please update the spreadsheet, @Libu? Thank you.

Fun fact: the test invite email subject and structure differs from province to province, apparently.

apehlicious

Star Member
Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
february 07 2014
AOR Received.
march 12 2014
File Transfer...
march 18 2014
Med's Done....
november 26 2013
Passport Req..
july 30 2014 : In Process Aug 14 2014 : DM Sept 01 2014
LANDED..........
17-09-2014
Hi apehlicious. Thanks for your response. Are you from Toronto or Mississauga? Did you ask or apply for GCMS notes?
I am from toronto. My application is on mississagaua office based on my gcms notes. I requested gcms notes online and received them after a month when I requested for it.

Reactions: gilmerfamily

teamcortz

May 28, 2018
Hello Libu. I our status changed to IP in July 25. Kindly update. Still waiting for test invites. We are in Edmonton.
Thank you for all that you do :)

Fouadi

May 15, 2018
Good morning
Good luck for the applicants that received the test invite,and hopefully the ones that didn’t hear anything yet,they will receive the invite email soon!
I have a question for the applicants that have already done the test,do you have to memorize all the names and dates?are the questions dates based?
Thanks

jebok79

Feb 9, 2013
Our ecas is been in process status since july 5 2018 and until now no such updates or anything yet..we dont even know what process we are in now, is that a good sign?, all i know is, its been almost 5 months now since the last update..
expecting an invite for our test as well..hopefully we get it very soon..

Last edited:

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Our ecas is been in process status since july 5 2018 and until now no such updates or anything yet..we dont even know what process we are in now, is that a good sign?, all i know is, its been almost 5 months now since the last update..
expecting an invite for our test as well..hopefully we get it very soon..
Many people are still waiting. Actually, most people are still waiting. No need to be stressed.

I recommend not going on this forum more than once every three weeks or so. You get nothing out of it but anxiety if you always check other people's status.

macwhitby

Nov 18, 2016
Whitby
LANDED..........
21-11-2014
Kudos to every participants in this forum and special appreciation to Mr. Libu for managing this thread.
We got our test invite for December 8th 2018. Looking forward to it. Kindly requesting admin to update.
THANKS !

Reactions: Uranus and Libu